Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrstknght on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*High quality craftsmanship - barrel is made of metal and hard plastic *Fully adjustable flame using both air and butane controls *Butane tank is transparent so you can see if you need to fill up soon. Cons:The air adjustment can be inadvertently changed by ta... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymargolt on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It stays on if you turn it on. It is big enough, so it fits good in hand and you don't drop it accidentally off. Easily adjustable flame size. This thing has a big transparent tank for gas. Cons:Sometimes it does not want to ignite at first and you have to try... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydhruv497 on 05/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the torch comes in a nice gift box - the torch stores good amount of fuel so i don't have to fill it regularly -the flame of the torch is very nice it goes around 8cms -the torch can be use to melt things like copper wires , glass, metals etc . the torch is very big in... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGoury on 06/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it looks stylish and comes in nice box it comes smpty so its safe to mail it is so large - its not a pen - its larger its transparent - you can see filling process - very nice it burns - i can burn a match faster than with 500mw laser, but in closer Cons:not very durabl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDraeberkanin on 01/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:THE FLAME!!! You can have on always! You can set the gas output! You can make it a Flame, more then burner! You will love, even if you are not a Pyromania! It have lots of gas inside! Cons:It is big.. no really, it is big! I got this really weird feeling when I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysil180sr on 06/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is no doubt that paying $10 for a compact torch that can be used to weld copper pipes is a great deal. But that seems to be about the best that this product can offer. Cons:Build quality is fairly low, after adjusting the air control valve and igniting the torch 3... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfarfa on 03/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its BIG, bigger than it seems, tank is huge, works very well. Ignition is instant and everytime so far Cons:not much, does what it says it should. OtherThoughts:The switch locks ON after igniting everytime, so you have to unslide it off, ie no intermittent use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegavvolt1 on 01/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:250ml of gas!! Big, comfortable to use, it's much more long-lasting and comfortable than even http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3425 (I own both). Highly recommended Cons:none! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:An excellent butane torch. Highly recommended. Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 01/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice big size Looks good Transparent butane tank Comes in padded box Cons:Mine flickers disconcertingly at full setting OtherThoughts:If you like big jet torches, this is nice. Bottomline:A nice torch, apart from the flicker at full setting: this is fixed by turning it... Read more

0 0
  • big
    posted byLijpowww on 12/31/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tank lasts long enough for doing random stuff. Adjustable flame is kinda usefull. Feels very natural in hands :P Cons:It's a lot bigger than i thought.. About dildo sized. Flame is small compared to the device. OtherThoughts:Don't like the color... Bottomline:get the tri-... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections