Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymistere68 on 05/26/2010

Upon first opening the box, I was excited about the ice blue colour, just what I had imagined it to look like. Although this isn't the case featured in the picture, the one I received had a solid glossy blue finish that looked well done. Comes with top screen and bottom screen surrounds as well as all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboofs on 02/24/2009

Pale Blue Colour is Good, Cheap Price is Good, Plastic Finish is Good, What is included very limited is Good. No bottom screen surround was included, No fixing sticky tape screen surrounds were included, Top screen was Good but no holding tape was included, The on off sliding switch knob is very stiff ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkangel5855 on 12/27/2008

- Feels like the Original Nintendo shell - Great build quality - Feels sturdier than my original shell!! - Japanese printing on the back makes it look like you're totally 1337. (something to show off!) - Not easy to change it, if you aren't experienced with this kind of mod - the original ndsl screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralphfx on 04/24/2008

It does the job. Color is nice. The shell I recieved is NOT THE SAME as the one advertised here on the site!!! The package says: DS Lite HOUSING. I've worked with DS Lite shells before and they all came in the package shown here on the site. These shells (package says DS LITE SHELL) are of much better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySieBozu on 04/01/2008

pretty decent for pricing and just to replace old NDSL that's been covered with scratches. color still very new in america. not perfect replacement, top half is a little bent when put together. VERY TIGHT fitting on some of the holes from the mobo to bottom half of case. it's a good replacement, looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylokloplok on 03/15/2008

I was boring og my black NDS Lite. But I won't buy a protection case to change its apperance because it isn´t useful. Didn't want to pay 75 to get it fixed, so I fixed myself! I bought this shell about few weeks ago. It came last week and I changed my shell. it was simple to use and it looks just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoph_iie on 03/10/2008

- the color blue is quite new for now - stands out - OMG! i waste 6 hours doing this no kidding - you have to be ... REALLY good at fooling around with gadgets because i can say i practically killed my ds - the quality is REALLY bad its bends and holes are easily made through it - no installisation instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenkiyo on 03/10/2008

My NDS Lite had a broken hinge like alot of people out there. But I couldn't bring it back to Nintendo to get it repaired because it's warranty expired. Didn't want to pay 75 to get it fixed, so I fixed myself! I bought this shell about few weeks ago. It came last week and I changed my shell. it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySasukex57 on 01/22/2008

great shell, makes your ds look different from others. horrible quality, i used the trigon / cross screw for my battery case, then BOOM. its stuck on my black ds, therefore i cannot mod it. ( got stuck cuz the battery case screw seems to change shape, the screw is way to weak dragging it to a 1.) pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTANGOO on 01/22/2008

cool blue color none so far cheap and easy to use needed for old looking ndsl Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections