Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymistere68 on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Upon first opening the box, I was excited about the ice blue colour, just what I had imagined it to look like. Although this isn't the case featured in the picture, the one I received had a solid glossy blue finish that looked well done. Comes with top screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboofs on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pale Blue Colour is Good, Cheap Price is Good, Plastic Finish is Good, What is included very limited is Good. Cons:No bottom screen surround was included, No fixing sticky tape screen surrounds were included, Top screen was Good but no holding tape was included,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkangel5855 on 12/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Feels like the Original Nintendo shell - Great build quality - Feels sturdier than my original shell!! - Japanese printing on the back makes it look like you're totally 1337. (something to show off!) Cons:- Not easy to change it, if you aren't experienced wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralphfx on 04/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does the job. Color is nice. Cons:The shell I recieved is NOT THE SAME as the one advertised here on the site!!! The package says: DS Lite HOUSING. I've worked with DS Lite shells before and they all came in the package shown here on the site. These shells (p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySieBozu on 04/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:pretty decent for pricing and just to replace old NDSL that's been covered with scratches. color still very new in america. Cons:not perfect replacement, top half is a little bent when put together. VERY TIGHT fitting on some of the holes from the mobo to bottom half of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylokloplok on 03/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was boring og my black NDS Lite. But I won't buy a protection case to change its apperance because it isn´t useful. Didn't want to pay 75 to get it fixed, so I fixed myself! I bought this shell about few weeks ago. It came last week and I changed my shell. it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoph_iie on 03/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the color blue is quite new for now - stands out Cons:- OMG! i waste 6 hours doing this no kidding - you have to be ... REALLY good at fooling around with gadgets because i can say i practically killed my ds - the quality is REALLY bad its bends and holes are easily mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenkiyo on 03/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My NDS Lite had a broken hinge like alot of people out there. But I couldn't bring it back to Nintendo to get it repaired because it's warranty expired. Didn't want to pay 75 to get it fixed, so I fixed myself! I bought this shell about few weeks ago. It came last week an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySasukex57 on 01/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great shell, makes your ds look different from others. Cons:horrible quality, i used the trigon / cross screw for my battery case, then BOOM. its stuck on my black ds, therefore i cannot mod it. ( got stuck cuz the battery case screw seems to change shape, the screw is wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTANGOO on 01/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cool blue color Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:cheap and easy to use Bottomline:needed for old looking ndsl Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections