DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 7dBi Hi-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna for Wifi Routers (2400-2500MHz Range)
  • 5 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagros on 11/15/2013

Good material Quality Changeable Omni-Direction Antenna, can be used without cable in many routers and Wi-Fi adapters Good connectors quality Good wire length, allowing put the Antenna in better reception places, bursting the signal a lot. Seems that the reception isn't better than a 5 dBi Only (Not deep tested) Base do not have a way to fix in on place ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagros on 04/29/2013

* Good quality of all parts. * Antenna Omni-Directional. * Excelente Base. We can fix using a good double face tape on wall or another place. * Actually give us a real sinal gain. A little % cause the antenna itself and a more % cause we can put in a place with better receiving. * Even using the long cable, the signal is kept. The cable connector is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarotofranja on 03/08/2010

The only pro is, it looks like an antenna *The plastic cover arrived apart from the antenna. *The build quality is the worst. *Inside the plastic cover there's some cooper stick that should work as an antenna *The antenna tha came with my PCI wireless card works so much better than this one. *Actually, this one doesn't work at all, because it can only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodotnet on 10/01/2009

very good antenna, it is easy to use, no special skills are needed. i bout 2 antenna, this one is cheaper and works better than the other one. i get with that antenna an "excellent" level with my laptop, without the antenna i got very poor. off course it is easy to use product just plug it and you gain your wireless level, it is just like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylynkonline on 06/05/2009

its basically cheap, and im not talking about the price. -pretty easy to install. -slightly improved my siganal gain reach. the quality is poor. and i didnt see a significant rise in my signal gain. -it looks like it could brake easily. -no manual (not that you need it) -my antenna was crooked :P -no box -the plastic surounding the antenna comes off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydieGuitus on 03/26/2009

- El material con el que está construido parece sólido. Resistente. - El conector ese de buena calidad. - La base es magnetica y tiene muy buen agarre - Al tener un cable mas o menos largo (de la base al conector) podes alejar la antena del router y obtener mejor ganancia en los dispositivos. - La única contra que le encontré, es ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAndrewWro on 12/27/2008

Build quality is actually pretty good. I took one apart to see. The antenna looks fine and beneath the magnet the solder connections look good. Only a con for my particular usages but I thought the antenna to base was an RP TNC connector but it is a regular TNC connector. My plan was to discard the base and use the antenna on my WRT54GL didn't work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunoticeable on 11/26/2008

Marked improvement of reception on both a linksys wireless router and linksys pci adapter. Magnetic base for easy mouting on anything metallic. This antenna gets the job done! An optional sticky base would have been preferred over magnetic. **************************************************************************************************************... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscottie_517 on 10/16/2008

I really like this product and I'm glad I bought it. I live in an apartment with concrete walls and the antenna on my standard belkin router just wouldn't cut the mustard when it came to punching through with the range - This did the trick perfectly. The build quality could be slightly better - it feels a little bit cheap and plasticky. Overall - I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguitong on 08/18/2008

- has a magnet as base of antenna... - Work for me although the signal to remain weak!... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Signal was weak... - Cable is too long(probably it is the cause of loss signal)... - The gain is minimal, maybe not 7dBi gain. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - none - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections