DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 7dBi Hi-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna for Wifi Routers (2400-2500MHz Range)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 13% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagros on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Good quality of all parts. * Antenna Omni-Directional. * Excelente Base. We can fix using a good double face tape on wall or another place. * Actually give us a real sinal gain. A little % cause the antenna itself and a more % cause we can put in a place wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarotofranja on 03/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The only pro is, it looks like an antenna Cons:*The plastic cover arrived apart from the antenna. *The build quality is the worst. *Inside the plastic cover there's some cooper stick that should work as an antenna OtherThoughts:*The antenna tha came with my PCI... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodotnet on 10/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good antenna, it is easy to use, no special skills are needed. i bout 2 antenna, this one is cheaper and works better than the other one. i get with that antenna an "excellent" level with my laptop, without the antenna i got very poor. off course it is ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylynkonline on 06/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:its basically cheap, and im not talking about the price. -pretty easy to install. -slightly improved my siganal gain reach. Cons:the quality is poor. and i didnt see a significant rise in my signal gain. -it looks like it could brake easily. -no manual (not that you need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydieGuitus on 03/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- El material con el que está construido parece sólido. Resistente. - El conector ese de buena calidad. - La base es magnetica y tiene muy buen agarre - Al tener un cable mas o menos largo (de la base al conector) podes alejar la antena del router y obtener me... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAndrewWro on 12/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is actually pretty good. I took one apart to see. The antenna looks fine and beneath the magnet the solder connections look good. Cons:Only a con for my particular usages but I thought the antenna to base was an RP TNC connector but it is a regular... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunoticeable on 11/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Marked improvement of reception on both a linksys wireless router and linksys pci adapter. Magnetic base for easy mouting on anything metallic. This antenna gets the job done! Cons:An optional sticky base would have been preferred over magnetic. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscottie_517 on 10/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like this product and I'm glad I bought it. I live in an apartment with concrete walls and the antenna on my standard belkin router just wouldn't cut the mustard when it came to punching through with the range - This did the trick perfectly. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguitong on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- has a magnet as base of antenna... - Work for me although the signal to remain weak!... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cons:- Signal was weak... - Cable is too long(probably it is the cause of loss signal)... - The gain is minimal, maybe not 7dB... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works on a linksys router - build quality looks good - has a magnet as base of antenna Cons:- signal strength produced by this unit is sub-standard - SKU.5265 produces better signal quality - as others mentioned, the weak signal could probably be caused by the unusual... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections