Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaalexito on 11/07/2013

It worked straight away! This was my first purchased at deal extreme and I'm very much for continue ordering given the great result of this purchase. It allowed me to reuse as it was brand new my old PSP. I took my PSP after 3 years not playing and found the battery all gone. Thanks to this purchase my PSP will have a second life :-D I just could not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycepa1337 on 11/26/2010

Well it came very fast (1 week), didin't leak, didint break the psp :),charging time was shoter than the original battery and IT works. ITS not 2400mAh, more closer to 700-900, about 30 mins shorter than the original battery, also this battery is slightly larger than the original, but it fits well if you use some force. Plastic feels kinda cheap, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekostas on 01/27/2010

-Works fine -Decent run time -Build quality is good, no leakage or problems with the battery cell. -Not nearly the real rating (closer to 800mAh) -Somewhat poor finish, has some sharp plastic ridges at the seams This isn't even close to the stated mAh rating, but you probably shouldn't expect that. After conditioning the batter (3-4 full charge/exhaust ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byindrora on 09/29/2009

From good to better, - Amazingly well done battery. - Amazingly cheap. - Fits, is in fact *smaller* than a stock PSP battery. ~see other thoughts for below~ - Runs on nuclear fusion apparently and at least defies some laws of thermodynamics. - Right-on 1200mAh. ... Outgasses. Severely. I think this is just from being in a blister pack for ~2 years, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMatt on 07/22/2009

Cheap. Decent runtime. Locks in securely. Solid feel. NOT 2400mah, somewhere close to the original Slim 1200mah battery, 5-6hrs. Bevel on left side of battery isn't deep enough and makes the battery cover bulge slightly. It's a reasonably good quality battery and it has a runtime of close to the original slim battery at a fraction of the cost of an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPcyborg on 06/03/2009

The thing came in 4-3 days after Dx shipped. Feels okay. Battery life is not entirely bad(somewhere close to original battery approximately 4 hours of life) Sad thing is the capacity is overated but cant say much as its cheap. BUild quality kinda flimsy..infact its actualy put togther with doublesided tape What i did was i took the board from the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobincys on 03/23/2009

good price, good quality. it last a bit longer than the original one, a good choice for second battery for sure not eaxcatly 2400MAH, not lasted twice as long as 1200MAH, but still good enough the package can be improved. but if the supplier can be a bit honest with this capacity, will be better cheap and affordable, and in good working order. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartarri on 02/04/2009

This battery works perfect, it works as long as original battery, well built as original, doesnt like cheap. Fits so well and time charge is good. this battery fits perfect in the psp 2000 after a few months it still works great no problems with charging the price is very cheap for this kind of battery none it seems so, its just good quality and no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafrothugz on 01/03/2009

this battery fits perfect in the psp 2000 after a few months it still works great no problems with charging the price is very cheap for this kind of battery none it seems so, its just good quality and no problems with it its just a cheap battery just as good as a original 500 char rule,500 char rule,500 char rule,500 char rule,500 char rule,500 char ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatobest on 11/14/2008

This battery works perfect, it works as long as original battery, well built as original, doesnt like cheap. Fits so well and time charge is good. No cons, the product has a good quality and is cheap. Perhaps, the characters is painted in white and the original are engarved.. No other cons This item was my first item from dealextreme, and teach me that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections