DX » Community » Reviews » 6-inch Helicopter Propellers Set (4-Blade Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanpc on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes you can use these on your lama, I did and I don't regret-it. There are not as durable as the expensive-ones but you can fly great whit these. Your old lama doesn't deserve more. Don't spend money on carbon-fiber blades for your heli, they weight too much t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelini on 01/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This ones fits just perfect as spare parts for this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3432 exactly from the same size as the original ones. Are black as shown in pictures and says "A" & "B" to know where it goes Cons:The plastic is kinda cheap (CHEAP) on every s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZen101 on 06/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As others have said these are just like the originals, and at a good price! Cons:Like the originals these are somewhat brittle and will not survive even light blade strikes. OtherThoughts:A like for like replacement for the original blades at a good price, i have extrem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdasd123123 on 12/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Absolutely identical in characteristics to the original blades, with both the good and the bad of them. Same durability. Cons:They're just as brittle as the original blades. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with them, good balance and fit the same. OtherThoughts:Absolute... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleetster on 10/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These blades are really good for their price. They are indeed a bit thicker than the stock blades on my Esky Lama V4. Build quality is nice too. Doesn't look cheaply made. Cons:- Cannot withstand a blade strike (will crack or break) - the plastic is indeed hard, but britt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byace-at-mind on 06/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made, well balanced, and very reasonably priced. The factory blades with my V4 break after just a few crashes. These withstood the entire battery charge worth of abuse. I'm still learning, and I increased the servo horn length, so I was getting blades crash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChickenSammich on 05/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ridiculously tougher than the factory blades on my Blade CX2, those are so brittle that they might as well break from a robust and hearty fart. I have managed to shear the tip off of one blade but that was only after too many crashes, collisions and blade stri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoname2004 on 05/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've broke many blades because i'm a beginner pilot but these are veeery cheap. This price is unbeatable. I've bought 5 groups of blades for my walkera 5#8. Cons:This is valid for walkera 5#8: The blades are a little thicker then the original once you put them... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygm___ on 04/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stronger than stock blades - I've hit many things with these, and it was the objects that lost. Bought 6 sets expecting to go through them, my first set is just a bit dented. Cons:Heavier than stock blades, which means that the helicopter is a bit less responsiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpham99 on 04/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong blade and I think it will beat the stock one. Cheap price with free shipping. There are no messy bad mold on the ones I got. The blades are very balance and look good with my white tapes. Cons:Could have better packaging OtherThoughts:I will probably buy more... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections