DX » Community » Reviews » 6-inch Helicopter Propellers Set (4-Blade Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanpc on 08/09/2012

Yes you can use these on your lama, I did and I don't regret-it. There are not as durable as the expensive-ones but you can fly great whit these. Your old lama doesn't deserve more. Don't spend money on carbon-fiber blades for your heli, they weight too much these are really lightweight. At this price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoelini on 01/17/2011

This ones fits just perfect as spare parts for this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3432 exactly from the same size as the original ones. Are black as shown in pictures and says "A" & "B" to know where it goes The plastic is kinda cheap (CHEAP) on every stroke it takes just left a piece of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZen101 on 06/22/2009

As others have said these are just like the originals, and at a good price! Like the originals these are somewhat brittle and will not survive even light blade strikes. A like for like replacement for the original blades at a good price, i have extreme blades which have a different profile and so give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdasd123123 on 12/29/2008

Absolutely identical in characteristics to the original blades, with both the good and the bad of them. Same durability. They're just as brittle as the original blades. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with them, good balance and fit the same. Absolutely exact copies down to size, weight, thickness as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySleetster on 10/11/2008

These blades are really good for their price. They are indeed a bit thicker than the stock blades on my Esky Lama V4. Build quality is nice too. Doesn't look cheaply made. - Cannot withstand a blade strike (will crack or break) - the plastic is indeed hard, but brittle Buy at least 3 sets. Total processing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byace-at-mind on 06/01/2008

Well made, well balanced, and very reasonably priced. The factory blades with my V4 break after just a few crashes. These withstood the entire battery charge worth of abuse. I'm still learning, and I increased the servo horn length, so I was getting blades crashing into each other. STILL the DX Blades ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/28/2008

ridiculously tougher than the factory blades on my Blade CX2, those are so brittle that they might as well break from a robust and hearty fart. I have managed to shear the tip off of one blade but that was only after too many crashes, collisions and blade strikes to count. the plastic is much less brittle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoname2004 on 05/04/2008

I've broke many blades because i'm a beginner pilot but these are veeery cheap. This price is unbeatable. I've bought 5 groups of blades for my walkera 5#8. This is valid for walkera 5#8: The blades are a little thicker then the original once you put them on the heli they are fixed and not free to rotate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygm___ on 04/24/2008

Stronger than stock blades - I've hit many things with these, and it was the objects that lost. Bought 6 sets expecting to go through them, my first set is just a bit dented. Heavier than stock blades, which means that the helicopter is a bit less responsive. However, these blades don't break on every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpham99 on 04/15/2008

Very strong blade and I think it will beat the stock one. Cheap price with free shipping. There are no messy bad mold on the ones I got. The blades are very balance and look good with my white tapes. Could have better packaging I will probably buy more in the future to replace the broken ones. I'll need ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections