DX » Community » Reviews » E_Sky Balancer Charger for 7.4V and 11.1V R/C Li-Poly Battery (EK2-0851)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk3bab on 06/25/2009

Good for the price. Uses about 12V and comes with wires, so I can power it by a standard 12V power supply or use 12V from the PC power supply. You can also use it in your car. Easy to use. Just connect the power and battery and wait for green LED to stop blinking. Isn't supposed to charge batteries bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchorhrAndAE on 05/29/2009

-A simple charger for a great price. -Charging 11.1v (3 cell) 800mAh mostly, works well. Plugs fit a bit too tight on mine, but no problem. The charger seems to take long, charging every cell seperatly after another (but this balances them rather well). Anything from 750 up should do fine. Smaller packs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVerid on 02/02/2009

-price. One of the cheapest charger I've ever seen. -simplicity. Just plug in your battery and wait until green LED stops flashing. -size. This one is really small so you can have it with you in the car for example. -speed. It takes only 1,5-2 hours to charge 900mAh LiPo battery. -delicate (?).Mine burned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchorhrAndAE on 12/26/2008

-Very inexpensive -Easy to handle -compact -can be used on a car batery -This is not a professional charger but it does its job! This little charger is very usefull, even if you own a professional charger. Especially for outdoor use I can just put it in the glove department or in my backpack. You do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXincha on 12/23/2008

Great balancer and charger, price is amazing. Can be used to charge bigger batteries, above 2000mAh, although the charging time will be extended, the batteries lifetime will be preserved. Balancer function is perfect. Charging current of 800mAh. 1Ah will be great. Comes with two grab-terminals, for taking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byP3tras on 08/16/2008

Very good little charger It is small Comes with crocodile leads to charger from accumulator Charges the mystery 7.4v battery sold here in about 1 hours It shows when the charging is complete and it will not overcharge the battery so it is almost safe to charge It don't comes with ac adapter (maybe it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytamagooch on 08/08/2008

this charger is absolutly great, all you have to do is connect the battery. And the charger does the rest. and if anything goes wrong with the battery while charging it will simply stop and lights will flash. great charger none really, although the charger does come with a 12 volt power supply with alligator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimqode on 07/05/2008

Does what it says. Good for LiPO batteries bigger than 800mah. Leds give information about the charging status. Very small and light device. Can charge from a car battery. Very good production quality. Superb pcb. Does not come with a power supply. You need regulated 12v power. Packaging is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrellik1000 on 05/22/2008

Ive owned one of these chargers for a while and have charged 30+ batteries. Simple plug and play *SAFE* charger 800mah+. (*NO LIPO CHARGING IS COMPLETLY SAFE HEED LIPO WARNINGS*) Nice little size I carry 3 of them in my field box. NOT for packs less than about 800mah. Looking for a better charger to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygm___ on 05/17/2008

Same as stock Lama V4 Now I can charge two batteries Charges 2 cell and 3 cell batteries Balancing charger (makes sure both cells are the same, and charges both independently) Comes with 2xAlligator clip to DC plug Nothing really, except it doesn't come with the required 12v plugpack. Now I can charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections