DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger Cradle for Canon BP511 Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Its working exactly as its should, its a compact size, have different color led notification for charging and when is full, its fast and it is reliable No con for this product but be aware that its with US plug so you need a adapter if you tend to use it in Europe or somewhere else (you have very nice ... Read more

Charger front with box Charger back with box

0 0 0

• posted byopenmy on 11/03/2011

Very good charger, I think. It is very easy to use. Much more cheaply, than original one. The plug develops in a charger that is very convenient at storage and transportation. It is not necessary to worry that something will break I have nothin bad to say. the shipping take more than a mounth, but it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshokkas on 11/29/2010

Good charger, good quality build, small (smaller than original Canon charger). Quick charging of emptied batteries. I have six bp511 batteries for my Canon 50D, and until now used only one charger for them all. Having an additional charger allows me to have them all ready faster which is a true benefit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixers on 10/28/2009

I bought this battery charger for a while.After used, It's wok. Come with a little cheap box. But no effect for using. I bought this one for travelling . It's very small and easily to carry arround. -easy to use -to be a spare charger. -capable to use with canon cameras such as 20D ,30D, 5D The box is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronenbn1 on 10/01/2009

Light weight, built good, works smoothly, clear cut use. It has charging led and fully charged led (in the same led, which goes from orange to green) none really. The only thing I miss is a 12V input option (for car lighter plug) I am not sure whether this is a replica or a genuine one, but it really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections