Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanoj.jayawardene on 05/21/2014

The design is beautiful and very modern. The necklace is sturdy and seems to be made of good quality silver. The person I gave it to loved it and thought the design was quite original. necklace is a little short- even with the additional links. I do not think the coating will last very long- but I am going to coat it with clear nail polish to extend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonnie1983 on 07/18/2013

dont expect you have the best quality, but it looks nice and the price is good. have the feeling it can break any second, but after using it for +/- 2 months it is still good. great price for a nice necklace, if you like the pictures just order it, because it wont disapoint you. if you like it, buy it. If you wear it, you dont have the feeling of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetia888 on 01/30/2013

Very nice , beautiful and sexy with perfect design . I love it ! It is useful and can be use with so many clothes . It is elegant and pretty , it is modern and soft Perfect design , great for a gift or for personal use ! It is great with dress or top , for everyday or for a special event . I think I am going to buy many of them for me and for my family ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaneritom10 on 01/11/2013

very ,very nice necklace,it is elegant and modern,looks so pretty ,it is very chip for real silver too ,excellent price, looks very nice on neck, good design,looks more expensive but this price is great perfect necklace ,nothing against,could be better package but its for me and if you want to give you like a gift you cant bay a box for gift,for party,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoric2007 on 01/17/2011

Nice necklace and good design! Necklace looks good with the bright and dark clothes. It`s have a very light weight. We were pleased with the price - the purchase cost less cost than in traditional stores. Necklace was shorter than looked at the picture with the goods. It is better to see customer images in the real ;) Packaging ... If you buy for yourself,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlueseed on 01/14/2011

Very good quality and for this price is an instant buy. The weight is also perfect.. not like some street markets with cheap products and bad quality. This is the first time i bought jewellery online and i was amazed with this neckless. I cant see any problem with the necklace itself, all perfect. I guess it could have a more presentable package to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhotbuh on 01/13/2011

Very good design. Allows you to adjust the length and location of the jewelry. Looks good in black clothing items. Movable fixing elements can show imagination when choosing the location of items necklace. Along with the bracelet SKU17196 look unified ensemble. For such a beautiful necklace too cheap packaging. But considering the low price of a decent ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygnrlp on 12/27/2010

Very good and pretty gift. Did you see the design of the product??? well it's very beautiful! My wife loved it It's very elegant . excellent price!! I bought it as a gift to my wife and I can relly say that she loved, as she is using it so many times. It totally worth the price, it's very cheap. I couldn't notice nothing wrong about this item. No cons ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCedarus on 11/07/2010

The design is beautiful and very modern. The necklace is sturdy and seems to be made of good quality silver. The person I gave it to loved it and thought the design was quite original. The person I gave it to mentioned that the necklace is a little short and gets tangled easily. Makes a great gift and is a terrific low cost complement to any outfit.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/02/2010

- Very nice design necklace. - This particular necklace really attracted my attention, since you can adjust the length of the little balls in the bottom as you wish. Of course you can't notice that in the pictures, but is a really nice detail! - Comes with the "925" seal, of course this must be silver 925 plated, not solid. - In general a ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections