Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarka1 on 11/08/2013

This necklace is really beautiful, even prettier than in the photo. It looks very elegant, it's stylish and fashionable and you can wear it on many occasions. It is also quite heavy so despite the great price the necklace doesn't look cheap. A better packaging would be nice, it's a classy necklace after all.. If you want to gift somebody with it, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLydKch on 05/17/2013

Adequate for both formal and casual every day wear with the right length and weight for the necklace to fall nicely over the collar bone. A little challenging to put on and take off, need to force the circlet at the end of the necklace through the gap between the clasp which should be opened wider. The silver beads are evenly distributed around the ... Read more

Evenly distributed Silver Beads
    0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

I love this necklace! Its a really well made piece of jewelry that will go with almost anything. I would highly recommend this necklace to anybody who wears silver, it will go with almost anything. Its stamped with the .925 sterling silver logo, unlike some other "sterling silver" pieces. Its a very good length, attractive design, and I love ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

It looks lovely and is very flexible, for the three chains are connected at the ends, so they might twist and curl and never look the same. The quality is quite well, I think it might last long if you don't wear it all day and night. There's a little heart at one end - I am not too fond of hearts, but nonetheless I wear the necklace very often. And ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimeKeeperWP on 09/09/2011

- Looks exactly as on pictures. - Does not look cheaply on the contrary it looks good. - Beads are just perfect size. - Beads are made from solid silver. - You can wear this one with different clothes and it fits many styles of clothes. - It is heavy, but it is solid silver so it is not a con really - Can't find better offer if you consider gramm/$ ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHally on 12/15/2010

This is really a lovely necklace. I was surprised by how good it looks and am very glad I bought it. It has some weight in it which is good for it to sit nicely. The beads are a nice size and the chain holding the beads look good together. I can't think of any other than the parrot clip that holds it together was a bit stiff but should be fine with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygastondamian on 08/26/2010

Lindo articulo / beatiful article Aqui en Argentina se pueden conseguir productos similares con precios similares / here in Argentina I can buy similar products with similar prices Posee partes de plastico / the product has plastic parts El packaging no es muy bueno / poor packaging Si les gusta el articulo lo pueden comprar / If you believe that the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCecastri on 05/06/2010

- Very nice necklace, you can be sure that you will get a necklace like the one in the pictures. - Is not very bulky, so you can use it for every occasion you want, anyway it can be used like a party necklace like almost every necklace here in DX (almost all the designs are party-like). - Not any real con, the only con of a great amount of the necklaces ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandregio on 04/29/2010

It's a real 925 silver necklace, nice silver color, and fashionable. You can wear it with a lot of different clothes It's really cheap... I don't think I can buy here a silver necklace for less than three times the price of this one. Even though it's silver, finishing isn't great. Mine has a "smashed ball" and a part of the chain (near to another ball)... Read more

2 0
  • posted byanaluizapg on 09/04/2008

Very nice necklace, very well built and good quality. It's very shining, looks fancy, and looks like real silver. It can go with almost anything, from everyday use, working, and for special occasions. It also has a good lenght. The package. A nice necklace deserved better packaging. Not good for gifts... It doesn't allow you to adjust the lenght, has ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections