DX » Community » Reviews » Bright 30-LED 3-Mode Headlamp (3xAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynexman on 02/13/2013

It does what it is supposed to do. Good lightning, easy to attach to the head. Although being fabricated from plastics, the quality of the product is nice. Could not find production failures on it. The LED's are really (good gracious!) enough for proper lightning! Lightning in abundance... Wow! You can also switch to a burst-mode. That may only be useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKRG1953 on 02/04/2013

Gives enough light. You can use it easily and the bands are tight enough on my head. Good construction. Does not weigh too much. 3 levels of light. Handy use of AA. the angle of the head is a bit strange for me. The color of the light is a bit blue or cold white. The package was a bit damaged. I use it almost every week when i am upgrading computers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvenhab on 01/03/2013

Cheap, easy to use, good light. One very positive function is the flip-down, another is the possibility to control the light strength. Very fragile. I use it as a working lamp, and each time I bump into something the lamp house cracks a bit. Also the battery cover (the screw cap) has a weak construction. But so far, the lamp works with the help of some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserratus on 09/18/2010

Price is awesome! Very bright for the price. Like others have said, the battery compartment is hard to remove when it's time to change the batteries. I've found that using a small tool to lever it out makes removing it easier. I thought the big light with 3 AA batteries would be heavy on the head. I found that it wasn't heavy at all. I bought 2 so far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotentM1 on 12/30/2009

Uses inexpensive AAs. Good amount of spill - floody. The 30 LEDs are uniformly bright, no weak ones. I was able to get 3 distinct levels of brightness, unlike some other reviewers. The price is right. As others have mentioned, once you put the battery module in, it is a bit difficult to get back out. Build quality could be better. It's all cheap feeling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeter947 on 07/20/2009

Would be good light output if it worked. Faulty on delivery. Goes dimmer as you switch more of the LEDs on. I have an RMA but this is not proving to be helpful. DX does not respond to requests for action. Faulty products need to be acknowledged and the customer helped. Come on DX. Do the right thing! I have tried several times to obtain action from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakan_G on 03/28/2008

- The design of the product is well thought of. - Inclination is adjustable - 2 useful settings, ~50% and 100% settings - Keeps your hands free when working - Strap fit well on me - Works with both alkaline and rechargeable Ni-MH - Battery compartment is worst I have ever encountered. When the battery holder is put inside the battery compartment it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiceman_ on 03/05/2008

Uses AA's. Floody light pattern. Really cheap. Awful build quality, a burr in the battery holder tube makes the battery holder difficult to insert and remove. When I first put batteries in it didn't work, the battery holder was the cause so I disassembled it, used some contact cleaner, reassembled it and it worked after that. Unfortunately it had two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiCABBAGESi on 11/04/2007

Very Bright ! Has 2 levels of brightness and also a flashing and SOS Mode. Strap seems quite good quality. Works with rechargable batteries unlike the 67 led one:P Very very good for putting on your hard hat or cap at work :D Problem when i tryed using rechargable batteries is they seemd to get stuck as i think recharagable batteries are usually slightly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections