DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychains (Mega 12-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGTMartini on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So small it can be used to accompany a bunch of keys. All my cars and home keys have one. Don't know when you may need one. Very strong and bright light It's very cheap. Cons:The colors assorted. They look great but I received only one green (the most pretty) 1... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRonanD on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They're very cheap obviously. They're small, a good size for key rings. The light is bright enough to navigate indoors at night. Cons:The build quality is petty bad When I got them 8 of them worked perfectly, one did not at all, even after switching batteries. On the last... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAtilaSendil on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:their light is really bright and nice. The body is made of metal and is strong. The colors are nicely painted and shiny :-) Cons:3 of them did not work out of the box. One of them that was not working donated batteries to another which worked so in the end two... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Really good quality of light (really bright). *Really really small (smaller than it appears in the photographs), *"assorted colors" (see cons also). *If you are going to sell them they come display ready. Cons:*As many others have informed about 2 out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGP1234 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very attractive, bright little light. Handy for give-away when guests leave after dark. Each has 3 button cells, threaded end cap and push-on led retainer. Small end spring maintains tension and led lead is pressed against outer alloy tube to complete circuit. S... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoscarpescador on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Iluminan una barbaridad!! El alcance que tiene la lucecita es impresionante, con relación al tamaño. El tiempo de envío fue mejor que en otras oportunidades. Estoy sumamente conforme. Cons:No me anduvieron cuatro de 36 que compré. Digamos que es una re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilfunky1 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is great because you get a ton of them to give out to family and friends so everyone can have an emergency light on their keys or on a jacket or something. Also came in super handy when there was a power outage and everyone in the house had one so we coul... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybalegre on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's very very small and the light is very strong for its size. it comes with batteries. So small you can have to or even three attached to your key-chain. And good for an EDC. Cons:From 12 that came in the package, only 6 worked, and from those 6, two got damaged very... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEsau on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice price. I bought some keychain flashlight, long time before, and it was too expensive, when i compare with this one. Nice Light. The led ligh thing is strong, and it improves the usefullness of this item. Pretty and Small. The keychains are small, and well finished, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakkaros on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap. -twelve of them flashlights. -included batteries. -led, batteries will last hopefully. -different colours. -good size to be used on a keychain -they look nice Cons:-only ten where working (two broken, i replaced batteries to check them) -can be slightly cheaper... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections