DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychains (3 x AG3 / 12-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Nice little lights! Neat little lights Tks! Inexpensive bright toys
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycollectorcoin on 05/06/2015

Since you have to keep pressing the button to have the light on, it's not very useful for me. Altogether the product is fine and does what it's supposed to do.

Impression:Nice little lights!;

0 0 0

• posted byangiezita on 04/23/2015

Pros: very cheap, lots of lights, easy to use in a keychain Cons: some of them didn't work very well Best value for money!

0 0 0

• posted bymauritsvw on 04/17/2015

Pros: All metal, give enough light to open house or car door by, or for a little emergency light. They should have a long life, as they are quite sturdily made. The on/off switch is also a real microswitch, and not just some wires pressed together like in cheaper variants. Even comes with a nice... Read more

Nifty little flashlights

0 0 0

• posted byrenilsos on 03/09/2015

Product very cool and interesting ... You're just packed. Attentive seller. I recommend it to everyone !!! Very useful !!!

Impression:Tks!;

0 0 0

• posted byKonsepsyon on 10/10/2014

Pros: Inexpensive, bright when they work, kids love 'em, come with batteries Cons: About 30% don't work well or at all. Not really good enough to work as a 'real' flashlight, but given the cost, what did you expect? They work pretty well for what they are. Overall: Give them to the kids at Just... Read more

Impression:Inexpensive bright toys;

0 0 0

• posted byThalira on 08/07/2014

Pros: Small, lots of light, really great price Cons: Must hold in button to keep light on. Overall: Fantastic little lights. I read a lot of the other reviews where people had several that didn't work in the package, or had to use some to fix others. So I wasn't expecting more than maybe 9 or 10... Read more

Impression:Neat little lights;

0 0 0

• posted byScook on 03/13/2014

Inexpensive and bright LED key chain light. The lights work well and the button is easy to operate. Bright concentrated light and good blue-white color. Poor construction. After using several of these on my key ring for a week or so each time. I've found that while they work well for a while the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

The price is very, very good. 5.46 dollars for 12 flashlights means $5.46/12 approximately $0.45 for each one. Where in the world will you find it so cheap? Also creates a decent light, good for small dark places (small corners, to find lost keys, etc). Good to have as a key chain. From 12 tiny 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

Very good buy. I bought many tiny flashlights and these are probably the brightest i got on here or anywhere else for this price. The build quality is very good for an item like this and they will take some beating and abuse before breaking. I? havent tested the longevity of the batteries but the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypredadorrj on 10/24/2013

Beautiful and colorful work perfectly and has a very strong light considering the size and power source. The colors pleasing to all the friends to whom I presented them. Could be a little cheaper but still has an acceptable price, do not think the cable is strong enough to be used in the keychain... Read more

Colors Angles

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere