DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychains (Mega 12-Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScook on 03/13/2014

Inexpensive and bright LED key chain light. The lights work well and the button is easy to operate. Bright concentrated light and good blue-white color. Poor construction. After using several of these on my key ring for a week or so each time. I've found that while they work well for a while the glue/ assembly is very weak. They fall apart in your pocket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

The price is very, very good. 5.46 dollars for 12 flashlights means $5.46/12 approximately $0.45 for each one. Where in the world will you find it so cheap? Also creates a decent light, good for small dark places (small corners, to find lost keys, etc). Good to have as a key chain. From 12 tiny flashlights, 4 of them simply does not work, one of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

Very good buy. I bought many tiny flashlights and these are probably the brightest i got on here or anywhere else for this price. The build quality is very good for an item like this and they will take some beating and abuse before breaking. I? havent tested the longevity of the batteries but the one i am using right now lasted several months of occasional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypredadorrj on 10/24/2013

Beautiful and colorful work perfectly and has a very strong light considering the size and power source. The colors pleasing to all the friends to whom I presented them. Could be a little cheaper but still has an acceptable price, do not think the cable is strong enough to be used in the keychain then let inside the backpack. Recommend the purchase,... Read more

Colors Angles
    0 0
  • posted byGTMartini on 06/17/2013

So small it can be used to accompany a bunch of keys. All my cars and home keys have one. Don't know when you may need one. Very strong and bright light It's very cheap. The colors assorted. They look great but I received only one green (the most pretty) 1 black, 2 pink, and 6 dark blue. Could have come 2-3 of each. One came with batteries out of power.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRonanD on 05/24/2013

They're very cheap obviously. They're small, a good size for key rings. The light is bright enough to navigate indoors at night. The build quality is petty bad When I got them 8 of them worked perfectly, one did not at all, even after switching batteries. On the last one the light was very faint but it worked after switching the batteries. The plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAtilaSendil on 04/08/2013

their light is really bright and nice. The body is made of metal and is strong. The colors are nicely painted and shiny :-) 3 of them did not work out of the box. One of them that was not working donated batteries to another which worked so in the end two of them do not work but this makes 10 working ones :-) The parts are of metal and strong but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 03/20/2013

*Really good quality of light (really bright). *Really really small (smaller than it appears in the photographs), *"assorted colors" (see cons also). *If you are going to sell them they come display ready. *As many others have informed about 2 out of 12 come with technical issues. *The colors are not so random, but many of a couple of colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGP1234 on 03/05/2013

Very attractive, bright little light. Handy for give-away when guests leave after dark. Each has 3 button cells, threaded end cap and push-on led retainer. Small end spring maintains tension and led lead is pressed against outer alloy tube to complete circuit. Small non-locking push button operates. 3 of 12 in my pack were in pieces on delivery. 4 individual ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoscarpescador on 02/23/2013

Iluminan una barbaridad!! El alcance que tiene la lucecita es impresionante, con relación al tamaño. El tiempo de envío fue mejor que en otras oportunidades. Estoy sumamente conforme. No me anduvieron cuatro de 36 que compré. Digamos que es una relación lógica, pero que no justifica para pedir un reembolso... pero una l&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections