Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemiiil on 12/26/2015

Impression:poor qulity;

Very bright ligt. A little bit big and poor quality. Dropped it once and it broke in pieces. And the battery didin't last long.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoe53 on 11/02/2010

This lamp is really cheap, compared with the promised functions, but... .. after using this lamp three times, the on/off switch did not work any more. Trying to repair the lamp was not possible, due to lack of spare parts... .. also the batteries don't fit properly. AA batteries are to big and to... Read more

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byroiros on 10/28/2008

it has a lot of leds, but they drain the batteries. uses AA batteries!!! only with brand new batteries you will have an increase in light between the 27leds mode to 67 leds mode. the energy consumption of the 67 leds is so high that it lowers the battery voltage and produces dimmer light from new... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjmikeb on 09/07/2008

cheap and you can brag to your friends about the 67 leds. the control switch is easily accessible and has a positive feel. it does put out a wide spot, at least when all of the 67 leds are firing. who ever said this headlamp is bright hasn't seen a bright one, i guess. instead, on high this lamp... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDrWeird on 08/28/2008

- Gives OK light - pretty light - OK headstrap - gives more yellow light than most other LED headlamps (example the 37 or 8 led ones on sale here) This is the ultimate Do It Yourself lamp, it seems from the reviews. My unit did not work out of the box and I did the "tootpick" fix to get... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCompuwiz2007 on 06/28/2008

Very bright. Despite what some people say, i can see a difference between the 47 and 67 led modes. Although only when working with things up close. very useful for working on a computer, when you need both hands to do stuff. The bracket it uses is very cheap. It works, and if you are careful with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygozertje on 05/20/2008

It's a nice cheap headlamp that fits perfectly on every head. it takes AA Batteries which are more standard here in the Netherlands then the smaller AAA. it should give a lot of light when it is working.... however it's not working. i tried several batteries. new ones and rechargeable ones. but i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVisionist on 05/10/2008

Price, LEDs are quite bright and even Build-quality was really poor. It came DOA. The button was not soldered properly and button part and LED part were touching which caused short-circuit and burnt one of small chip and a LED. So rebuild it and now it's working but it has now only 3 lighting 1 a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere