Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparisgo51 on 04/30/2011

The adjustable band is the standard you see on headlamps everywhere, but its slightly wider to help hold the weight. The light is very bright on the max mode, It is definately a flooder. Simple push button mode change. Low>Medium>High>High Flash there are no optics, just a reflective backing. so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysem404 on 09/28/2010

Very bright / Muy brillante The two head bands are ver usefull. Usually this things came just with one band to put around your head, this headlight had two, one around your head (horizontal) one over your head (vertical) / Las dos bandas para la cabeza son muy utiles. Normalmente estas luces solo... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJackNippon on 07/25/2010

It's a very bright headlamp, perfect if you have to work in the dark and you need both hands. The light is very very bright. This headlamp can be a little heavy, with the batteries in. If you can use your hand to keep the headlamp, this problem isn't a real problem. It needs three AA can be on 7... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarcus30 on 01/19/2010

This head lamp is very bright, once you get it running it is a decent light.I use only 3th mode becouse is brightes more then other. This head lamp hawe 4 mode and i think that is the 4th mode unusefull. There is one problem with 3AA bateries, becouse they are not fit to the batery place. But the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCrateR on 02/07/2009

Cheap, Once you get it running it is a decent light, no throw but plenty of flood Took work to make it work. I had to reconnect some of the connections, and it ended up only having two modes High and the medium. although someone with more knowledge of the electronics could have probably fixed all... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycapitanmus on 12/16/2008

Very, very, very bright. It’s perfect to go on a trip to the countryside at night. Tree positions when you push the light button: One: Little bright. Two and tree: Very bright (practically no different). It use AA batteries. It is the best batteries for my opinion, because y can buy it in all in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMalBicho on 12/06/2008

If you want a Headlamp that shine and illuminate with intense force, this is your purchase. Especially used to walk in the countryside at night. With 7 mode LEDs will have a good lighting, and with 26 and 67 leds mode is spectacular! If your job is in the dark, here you have a solution to have a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythawebman on 07/01/2008

nice modes -7 leds -26 leds -67 leds -flashing -sos (hold the button for 2-3 sec.) great light if you work on festivals concert and other backstage stuff also great for climbing [as long it's stuck on your helmet] i ordered some more for my colleagues they loved them not waterproof. battery clip... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhuxie on 05/30/2008

Cheap,bright,does job !!! Works well on rechargeables after battery terminal modification. Had to do battery terminal modification. Used toothpick bit behind positive terminal. Not enough difference between top two light levels. Glad others gave tips on terminal modifications. Saved tons of and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfaultymonk on 05/25/2008

Good light output in full mode. Nice light spread and side spill. 4-modes (low, medium, high, & strobe) is useful as a bicycle light. Can use rechargeable AA's. Design looks like a headlight. Like many DX items, quality control is poor. Item arrived in non-working condition. Batteries in the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere