DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Signal Activated Flashing LED Mahjong Keychains (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPyr0Maniac on 05/01/2010

It was very inexpensive and the things look really pretty. It's also pretty cool how they light up in different colors. They make great gifts. Do not expect them to last. They are built extremely poorly and will break no matter how gentle with them you are. I have used a few and gave away most. They all broke, either at the string or at the light within ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytygurl121 on 07/17/2009

They're adorable! They all came individually wrapped, if you want to gift the items, or resell them. okay. so. The light only worked on my older phone, it was a MotorolaL6. It didn't work on my new phone, a LG Dare. =/ it was quite upsetting. ALSO, i got 12 of the same thing--- green dragon. it would be nice to get a mixture. I gave a keychain to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappybunny9119 on 07/11/2009

Cute, nice little charm for my phone. Nothing special, but I love that it lights up. Easily amused. I have a ton, so when it breaks (and if I know my phone charms, it will) I have plenty to replace it. They're all the same. They sent me 11 of one kind, some random bamboo plant, and then I got one that was what I think represents 8 in mahjong tiles. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoyro on 06/16/2009

- it came firmly packed, - plastic of the tile looks nice and feels good, the painting is crisp and accurate, - it works :) - it shines brigthly, 2 colors in sequence. - metal connection-thing to the tile looks really flimsy, - sometimes with a short call it didn't light up at all. Strange... - I recieved 12 EXACTLY THE SAME tiles. The green dragon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznericboi on 06/10/2008

Product came without any damage and each one was well packaged, Build quality is so, so but it should last for a while until the battery drains. But that is what the set of 12 comes in. Light blinks right before someone calls which is a good thing since it attracts attention to your phone if its on vibrate or something. Lights are nice and bright, they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsneox on 04/05/2008

almost priceless as I could have got only one of these with this price over here in Denmark ... nice and tiny and soo cute ... I am useing it on my 3 cellphones and it works perfectly ... a very flashy and nice way to get alerted with incoming calls before the mobile rings. It takes a while to attach it to the mobile .. a little piece of struggle between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuanator on 11/14/2007

The LEDs starts flashing before your phone rings. They are activated by the electromagnetic waves from an incoming call or message. Note that it comes in 12 random individual packs. The mahjong pieces are probably a bit smaller than i expected. Very handy token gifts to friends. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections