Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNicius on 12/14/2012

This one has a super video connection (S-Video) and can be used in any VGA Projector or Datashow. The cable is so long so you can also connect on your tv and play games while you're in the sofa. ^__^! Not yet. Take care while saving it, you can't fold it like a piece of paper, try using some glasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoriyuke on 03/30/2010

The Cable came in perfect condition in its packaging and everything. Although i Initially thought i wasn't going to receive it because it came in its Own Package. But it came, tested it on an NTSC TV and it worked just fine. Excellent Build Quality. So far none, although another reviewer said he got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjupstejuho on 03/14/2010

These are the pros (+): + Very cheap compared to the local prices in Finland + Works just like it should + Connectors are pretty well-made (but also check out the cons below) + Good picture quality These are the cons (-): - The connectors are pretty well-made, but they are, however, a bit diagonal/crooked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoptic.ghost on 10/07/2008

This unit has a excellent build quality, and the packaging looks very "Sony" though it's lacking their official logo. Also of note is simply that your receiving a nice quality component video out cable on the cheap. The silver covers beneath the cable tips are just glued on, and mine are already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedmech on 08/13/2008

The quality of this cable seems great. The moldings are strain-reliefs feel pretty durable. Total length is a little over 6ft (maybe 2m?), so it provides plenty of distance between the PSP and the TV. It fit into my PSP perfectly right out of the box, and I was able to start watching my videos from my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygambiting on 12/27/2007

VERY GOOD QUALITY! Same lenght as original Gold plated connectors Svideo output aside standard chinch None Must have - it's cheaper than original sony cable,while it offers the same quality AND svideo output.Guys at local sony store didn't belived it's not sony's :D Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMS3FGX on 12/07/2007

VERY high build quality Generous length Only allows some functions of the PSP to be displayed on TV. Disables PSP speakers when connected, even if you are not actively using TV-Out. As soon as I opened the box, I was struck with the build quality on these cables. They feel very solid, and the ends are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections