Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzaratrusta on 01/26/2013

You can see pictures on TV. , listen to music or watch videos. , the cable is long. , Transform your old TV into a smart device. , the s-video option works well. , really no cons, the cable meets the specifications perfectly, if you want to play on the tv you need the component cable, if you buy this, you can not do it, that was my idea, but did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaSxP on 06/13/2010

you can connect your PSP on TV or in a capture card, and playing on a big screen with everyone watching the cable is quite long :) you can only see the image in PSP or TV/CaptureCard the plastics of the tips broken off when I turned on the TV except for S-Video, the image suffers some interference if you want to record the games is better to use RemoteJoy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulia00 on 02/24/2009

-cheap -simple to use, unless you want to display games on the tv -good build quality, doesn't seem like it's gonna break -the PSP doesnt output games through composite cables (like this one), only though component cables. My TV doesn't have a component input so I bought this one. I was told I can use an unofficial plugin called FUSA to output games ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

It works very well for viewing videos on TV (tube TV), and listening to audio that is inside the PSP. There is even a software onthe internet that emulates the option to make it work with gameson TV, but I think it is very slow. It does not natively allows you to play PSP games on TV, the build of the cable is ok, and the PSP conector does it´s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudptt on 01/28/2009

-It's a psp av cable that works just how it's supposed to. -The design of the unit I received is the one from the oficial product, and it even seems goldplated on the connectors. -Not a bad price for what i've seen. -Somewhat bad build quality up close. The connector protections are plastic that isn't very well assembled. They all feel solid and won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjon204 on 01/11/2009

this thing is insane i mean im a 2000 psps owner and i b out to be a 3000 psp owner because of my 2000 is broken but this is a good built av /s-video no game output without custom firmwere 3000 psp owners can in 720 by 480p thats why i getting a 3000 get a psp get a psp get a psp PSP IS THE ULTIMATE MEDIA DEVICE GET THIS CABLE ITS A GOOD PRICE AND YOU ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroflaresx on 12/03/2008

This thing works perfectly. If you have a TV and want to connect your PSP to play games (you need FUSA),movies, music then this is the thing for you! I got silver ones which look really cool and I love how thick the cable is (less likely to get damaged) This thing only works for the PSP SLIM so if you have a PSP Fat it is a no go. I'm not sure about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytashmetu on 11/30/2008

Just fine cable to connect your PSP slim and lite to your Television. The output of image quality is reasonably fair. No mayor irritations. Easy to use. Not difficult to connect. Of course there is loss of quality when comparing to the image output on your PSP slim and lite. You need another (component) cable to play games on your TVbut this works fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycracker on 12/25/2007

Works great in the XMB to use for viewing videos, websurfing, etc. No in-game tv out support! If you are looking for a cable to play games on tv then you will want a COMPONENT cable instead. This is a s-video/composite (also known as RCA) cable which will only allow you to use tv out in the XMB (for viewing videos, websurfring, mp3 playing, etc). However,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections