• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Decent cable, but be aware of usefullness

posted by cloudptt on 01/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-It's a psp av cable that works just how it's supposed to.

-The design of the unit I received is the one from the oficial product, and it even seems goldplated on the connectors.

-Not a bad price for what i've seen.

Cons:

-Somewhat bad build quality up close. The connector protections are plastic that isn't very well assembled. They all feel solid and won't break anytime soon I suppose.

-You should be aware that you can only see the PSP menu (XMB) and anything that is inside this system (Video, Music, Browsing...). In order to get ANY video game experience outputted, you need custom firmware and homebrew applications for the PSP, like "FUSA". You still get a pretty bad picture and very poor framerates with this appllication. ---It's not the cables fault though--- this issue is due to PSP software and hardware limitations, you should just know that if you want to play games, get component or D-Terminal cables, whichever you can use on your screen.

OtherThoughts:

Buy only if you know what this does. Playing games is allways best on component or D-Terminal cables.

Bottomline:

Decent cable for the price. Does what it's supposed to. Not more, not less

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections