DX » Community » Reviews » Holux Car GPS Bluetooth Receiver (M-1000B)
  • 5 star 34 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysabotajj on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very sensitive,finds the sattelites immediately. for iphone you need to install special program. now working for nokia5800. still working.one day i realised it is sensitive of 10 cm of altitute. best for hikers. its battery is not hard to find.(the same batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmarcos on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy instalation, no hassle at all. Worked very well with my Notebook using realtime tracking with Google Earth (my primary use); Stupidly fast fix with at least 5 satelites in less than 10 seconds; I'm still testing it with other devices, but it seens to be very pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynk1201 on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a gps receiver for my laptop and I came across this. The installation was very easy although I had to download new drivers from the Internet. It track satelites very fast and has a great signal. I use it with a usb cable so you can add a long... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl0zts0ul on 10/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Lightweight - Easy to use - Fast satellite localization - Good accuracy - Can use with Google Earth or other GPS navigation sw - Battery can be charged on USB port Cons:- Despite the good quality, the body is in plastic OtherThoughts:- Easy to transport - you can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyorky2011 on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked fine out of the box, pair it with your PC/device and away it goes. Startup time in capturing satellites was adequate, I don't think its overly fast but does the job for the price just fine. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Power switch is a little flimsy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhitanshusdg on 05/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: - Lightweight - Takes a Nokia BL5C battery (that is useful, trust me!) - Simple to use - just switch on! - Latches onto satellites like crazy. You will see 8-10 satellites minimum! In my car its typically kept in a coin tray under the stereo and NEVER lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartovip on 03/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Really good prize - Very good reception. Better than an Garmin Etrex GPS I have - It even works indoors near windows - Build quality ok for the price - Good Battery duration - You can charge it using USB or your car lighter Cons:- No data cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonb on 02/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sensitivity. I used it under the windshield in the city and in the forest. And it works well even in the glove compartment. Suffice fast loading. After 15 hours of travel battery still works. Stable work with my smartphone (HP iPAQ 514) and a laptop. Also, it is ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphete on 10/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap (in the good sense) -Small -Works with any Bluetooth device that can receive and use the signal -You can charge it by connecting it to any PC with USB port and a standar mini USB connector -Batery is the same as the one that Nokia 1100 uses, or compatib... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBunaly on 10/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use works great as a car GPS good for outdoor sports Cons:it is hard to find software and maps for gps but that is a problem for every GPS that come to Brasil and for me it isn´t a problem... the battery cover is very dificult to take out once you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections