Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuralovely on 07/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good charger. I am very satisfied. Everything working fine. Have a good package. And the price are 6 times cheaper than in Japan. Cons:Delivery took about 2 weeks. But i was not in a hurry. So, i been prepared to wait 2 weeks. No problem with delivery, good trackin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysousanator on 01/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Charges PS3 controller, PSP 2000+, and my phone (all of which use MiniB to charge) - Can turn off the light while in use - Can play PS3 while this is attached (but very awkward) Cons:- Can't charge the controller while the PS3 is off (mostly the PS3's fault) - The lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyko1986 on 12/12/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:look great Cons:too expensive, you can find the same here at the same price OtherThoughts:buy an usb power adapter and your PS3 USB ports will be free Bottomline:cool product but should be cheaper Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections