DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Laptop Power Adapter Kit (15V-24V Output)
  • 5 star 19 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCamacho2004 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice finished. Good quality wiring, connectors and voltage switch. Does not become as hot as the one it replaces. Cons:The AC cord is too thick. It´s that 3 pin cord used for monitors and desktops. Could be replaced with the usual AC cord for notebooks, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickajho on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plenty of voltage options. Good selection of DC plug adapters. Runs cool. Cons:Cheap AC power cord that doesn't fit well. DC plugs and jack are polarized so you can NOT reverse the plugs. It's tip positive operation only. OtherThoughts:I bought a used Panasoni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKijiChan on 05/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this one, because the one included to my laptop died (RIP). Surprisingly this one turned out to be smaller, not as heavy as the old one and it does not overheat as much as the old one. Cons:The cable is short, 90 cm to be precise. It is barely enough from the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlthetrainer on 11/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap compared to what you have to pay in a local store. It comes with various sizes of connectors; one got to fit your laptop. Different voltage options; you can travel with it but not having to bring a transformer. Very well packaged. Very easy to use. Cons:Quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredajb166 on 08/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. it does power my HP DV2000 laptop. It will probably work with many laptops, and in this way, it can be really useful for testing etc... Cons:1) It does not come with a EU plug (but most of us have one laying around) 2) it emits *strong* electromagnetic (EM) nois... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhimynameisbunny on 04/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lots of connectivity and voltage options, 9/10 times you will have what you need with this. Very good to test "dead" laptops if you are doubting the original power bricks' abilities. Cons:Too bulky to use everyday. Still, the same size as some laptop's bricks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhocarez on 04/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this device as a replacement charger for an older Fujiutsu laptop where the cable became loose. Very easy to use, simple to select the required voltage. Quite light. Cons:Gets a bit hot and I a bit sceptical to leave it on for longer periods of time. However, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasonf1984 on 02/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has worked for almost a year of hard wear and tear. Cons:Cheap plastic feel but as I said it is working. OtherThoughts:My dog has chewed on this and the housing has cracked after being stepped on so you really cant ask for much more than that it is starting to act st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtatiaro on 01/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works. Used it for a craft-robo CC200-20 at 24V and it is ok. Even the plug was adequate to my region (France). Voltage selector is ok too. Cons:Plastic feels a bit cheap, but it's ok. I couldn't find a matching connector along those provided for my Dell Latitude E64... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoramg on 09/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good published performance, and should be very attractive, price versus performance Cons:I have bought two units, both have "blown out" after a short use, in the moment of plugging into the mains, the mains fuse was blown out at the same time. OtherThoughts:It s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections