Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byds2chan on 08/24/2011

- picks up a signal very quickly now - cable is very long - cable is very long My GPS/PDA use to take forever to pick up a signal. Sometimes I would take about 5 minutes to get ready in the car before I would pull out of my driveway (iPod, GPS, charger, etc) and my GPS would still not have a signal. Now, my GPS picks up a signal in less than 2 minutes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahussen on 07/19/2010

This device is amazing! I bought a cheap GPS from JB HiFi in Australia, and it was never able to pick up reception. But now, thanks to this device, my GPS is no longer a paperweight! Happy days! Cons!? Are you kidding!? Well, I guess one 'con' is that I will no longer get lost, which sometimes results in happy endings. Incredibly easy to use, just plug ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymafragar on 07/17/2009

La calidad es bastante buena, tanto el cable como la antena en si esta hecha de unos materiales muy robustos y resistentes, ademas lleva en la base un iman que se acopla perfectamente a la superficie de tu coche evitando que se deslice y caiga al suelo En vez de dar mayor cobertura, es justo lo contrario, me explico, tu vas con tu GPS Bluetohh ni mas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaddyMJ on 02/06/2009

Fits perfect in a Navtour G4 external antenna port. Long cable allows convenient placement anywhere in the vehicle. Priced lower than anything else I could find. Black in color Black may not blend in with all vehicle interiors. It is a friction fit (standard for this connector type) I do not know how this will hold up long term. Otherwise, none that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaladhrim on 02/02/2009

The antenna is sturdy; The cable is quite long, which can be useful for hiding your equipment behind the dashboard; The top is magnetic so it sticks on/under the hood; The connector is quite small and sometimes lets loose when its relocated, but when not moved it stays connected; The reception is not perfect, but TomTom always shows 4/5-5/5 satellites,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDigitap on 01/28/2009

This receiver boosted my GPS signal wonderfully! My GPS unit (Harmon/Kardon GPS-300) couldn't get a signal inside my car due to the glass. Plugged in this antenna and it gets a great signal now, even with the antenna simply sitting on the dash. Didn't need to mount outside the car! There is only a sticker covering the metallic magnet on the bottom of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPontyslapper on 11/24/2008

Seems a tidy little package, good long cable and strong magnet to keep this little antenna firmly fixed. It doesn't work with TOM TOM Go models from 51x, 71x, 91x, through to 54x, 74x, 94x. The connector is too small - or maybe TomTom have a proprietary connector - I don't know!?! Just don't get this if its a TomTom Go you're hoping to hook up to. It ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byduckyyy on 07/28/2008

Plugs right into the Navigon with a nice tight snap! Boosted my satellite reception from 3-4 to 6 instantly. really long cord! magnetic base to stick onto the roof of your car! Really long cord! I have it in side so i have to roll the cord up on the twist tie and leave like 2 feet of open cord for reception boosting. Works well, this will help you in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilmot on 07/13/2008

- Magnetic base allows placing even outside of the car. - Really long wire! - Worked well with my holux gpslim 236 bluetooth gps device!!!! - The problem of gps devices is obvious when navigating throughout tall buildingsso I did the obvious: i parked between two tal buildings and without the antenna go a fix to 3-4 sats!!! I plugged it in and voila ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhotnsmoken on 07/08/2008

It worked flawlessly with my Navigon 2100. I took a chance on the unit because of its low price point. The cable end snapped in nice and tightly to my GPS. Now I can use my GPS in inconvenient places. The Cord is nice and long and the GPS antenna is built sturdy. Unbelievable price. The GPS box was crushed on arrival due to poor packaging. But what ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections