DX » Community » Reviews » Mobile Digital Omnidirectional DVB-T Antenna (IEC Connector)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymverdu on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality-price relation. The quality is better than what I expected. It works better than my old one. Cons:Shipping is slow as usual but that is what i expected. OtherThoughts:Perfect for replacing my broken antenna. It works better than my old antenna (cable was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolasdeal on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent product and shipmente to my country. It´s the same item from the pictures and works very well. I recomend buy in Dx. It´s safe and a good site to buy online Cons:no Coment, no Cons, everything Its ok. OtherThoughts:I recommend the whole community make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofereli on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good ROI (return of investment). The cable is of good quality as expected. Shipping is slow as usual but that is what i expected. So far it works great without any problems. Cons:I wish the cable was a little longer - I needed to connect another cable to it on order to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteomanbalci on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, small and it does the job amazingly well. Watch digital TV for a couple of bucks. The build quality is ok. Cons:The cable can be too short in some circumstances. OtherThoughts:You will need a line of sight with the TV tower for proper results. In my cas... Read more

Watching TV with the antenna on the right
    0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect simple and great price, It works perfect on Argentina I get around 15 changed, using it indoors. It has a simple magnet to have it on a metal surface. the antenna is 12cm long, perfect for reception. I get a good clean signal on my tv, and have no inte... Read more

Antenna boxed
    2 0
  • posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap. - Good size, quite small. - Has a good length of cable. - Take good TV signal. - Ideal for use with a notebook as a laptop or portable video equipment. - Good reception antenna. - The manufacturing material seems very sturdy. Cons:Perhaps the onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvk1973 on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - does what it said - very small antenna (less than six inches.) - works in NL - cable length is adequate Cons:- no magnet on the side to place it behind the TV - magnet on bottom not very strong - need a metal for the magnetic base OtherThoughts:I bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHugoFioravante on 10/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's work for ISDB (Brazil) too. A Brazil's frequency is 470 ~ 890. Portugues: Funciona para o sistema brasileiro. a frequencia no Brasil é 470 ~ 890 Cons:Need a metal for the magnetic base. Work only with this. With out this metal, don't work. Portugues: Precisa d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small antenna (less than six inches.) Good build quality. Magnetic base adheres easily to any convenient surface. Cable length is adequate. Cons:Much smaller than I had expected, but height is clearly shown in images. Probably not suitable for fringe rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirCH on 03/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good replacement product. Mine was used to replace a broken antenna from my USB TV stick. The length of the cable is reasonable. The bottom of the antenna is magnetic so can stick to things such as curtain rails. Cons:Not as good signal as an outdoor antenna OtherThough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections