DX » Community » Reviews » Mobile Digital Omnidirectional DVB-T Antenna (IEC Connector)
Customer’s impression:
GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotrochipi on 11/11/2014

Pros: Por este precio dudo que se pueda conseguir mejor antena. En sitios donde la señal es aceptable soluciona perfectamente e incluso mejor que otras antenas mucho mas grandes y caras. En zonas de mala recepcion podria ser necesario un modelo que amplifique la señal pero en condiciones normales esta ... Read more

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted bynadita on 03/13/2014

Was able to connect to TV with adapter It works! The antenna itself is very light and the cable is heavier, so if you try to put your antenna on the window, in might get weighed down by the cable so you would need something to secure it. But it's not a big deal. I bought this so I can watch the digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymverdu on 03/06/2014

Very good quality-price relation. The quality is better than what I expected. It works better than my old one. Shipping is slow as usual but that is what i expected. Perfect for replacing my broken antenna. It works better than my old antenna (cable was broken for moving it outside the window many times)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCabraextreme on 02/19/2014

It is a good antenna for your TV or dbt connectors for your laptop and watch TV where you please, also is recomentable if you replace some of your old antenna dbt The antenna signal is also very small and it is recommended to be placed outside in a sale for example. The power is very small, if not oriented ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasdeal on 01/20/2014

Excelent product and shipmente to my country. It´s the same item from the pictures and works very well. I recomend buy in Dx. It´s safe and a good site to buy online no Coment, no Cons, everything Its ok. I recommend the whole community make purchase at Deal extreme. I always perform shopping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byofereli on 01/28/2013

good ROI (return of investment). The cable is of good quality as expected. Shipping is slow as usual but that is what i expected. So far it works great without any problems. I wish the cable was a little longer - I needed to connect another cable to it on order to make it longer so it can fit into my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteomanbalci on 09/09/2012

Cheap, small and it does the job amazingly well. Watch digital TV for a couple of bucks. The build quality is ok. The cable can be too short in some circumstances. You will need a line of sight with the TV tower for proper results. In my case the TV tower is 15km (10 miles) away. The signal quality varies ... Read more

Watching TV with the antenna on the right

0 0 0

• posted byaleza66 on 07/01/2012

Perfect simple and great price, It works perfect on Argentina I get around 15 changed, using it indoors. It has a simple magnet to have it on a metal surface. the antenna is 12cm long, perfect for reception. I get a good clean signal on my tv, and have no interference while watching now. Really useful!... Read more

Antenna boxed

0 0 2

• posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

- Very cheap. - Good size, quite small. - Has a good length of cable. - Take good TV signal. - Ideal for use with a notebook as a laptop or portable video equipment. - Good reception antenna. - The manufacturing material seems very sturdy. Perhaps the only drawback is that it could have another type ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhvk1973 on 11/09/2011

- cheap - does what it said - very small antenna (less than six inches.) - works in NL - cable length is adequate - no magnet on the side to place it behind the TV - magnet on bottom not very strong - need a metal for the magnetic base I bought this because we don't have cable and want to recieve Nederland ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections