DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger Cradle for Canon NB4L Digital Camera
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySonic73 on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros. Good enough It fits your porpouse. It fulfills all your expectations. Delivery time was fast (around 10 days to Spain) Cons:It had a problem when I got it. I Though it was broken but was a small conection that was not properly attached. I was able to sol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilkysbeta on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what its intended use states quite well built leds work and indicate when batteries is fully charged. battery sits in charging unit snug. Cons:Comes with US *I think* style plug fitting. i did not realise this when i made the purchase. feels like if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacqmin on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like it was made for to use with Universal European AC Plug Travel Adapter (SKU: 13525). Comes handy when you have more than one battery to be charged and too little time to wait them be charged. Cons:only one star off the quality, because it has foldabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybradrempel on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-charges fast -small, fits in my camera bag -plugs directly into wall with no cords -feels solid -way cheaper than the one from Canon and pretty much anything else I've found Cons:Nothing from my point of view OtherThoughts:My girlfriend lost my original charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeironxx on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is charges like it should. My girlfriend uses it for few months now and had no problem at all. If you received camera without charger like my girlfriend did than this is best choice we found. It was send well packed. We did not need any manual since it is very simple to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythundercracker on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The charger is easy to use, and works well. I bought this to replace my lost charger. I was looking at other electronic stores and this charger would easily cost $25 or more. At this price, it's great to have 2 chargers, a spare one always comes in handy. Works perfectl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works just like the manufacturer's original. solid build Cons:not as slim as the original so it takes up a little more space and doesn't fit behind the bookcase and isn't quite as portable in a bag or purse. OtherThoughts:i got this for my sister for christmas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections