DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger Cradle for Sony F960 Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
Simple cheap works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrzs on 12/08/2014

Pros: Simple, cheap, works. Successfully charges even heavy duty battery capacity of 7900 mAh. Charge these batteries lasts 13-14 hours. Cons: In some copies is not very high-quality assembly, poorly fitted to each other of the device. Poor fixed part, which is inserted the battery. Therefore, it is ... Read more

Impression:Simple, cheap, works;

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 08/17/2013

works fine, fast charge, for a price really cheaper then in my country. It arrived very fast, maybe less than 10 days, wish is very good for a free cheaping item. It's the second one I by, the first one had a problem, but I find out that the problem was the battery The pack was not they good, maybe something ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byavramoskislave on 01/09/2013

Very cheap for my country and better quality. Pins are from metal not half plastic like some other I have, and when battery is charge not louse contact. I buy 3 item for my 3 camcorders for price like 1 in my country. Also I like quality of contacts, and material is not bat at all. Plastic box is hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaocaLima on 11/29/2012

Very useful for charging a battery while you need to use the camera. So far everything worked fine, the charger could be a bit heavier and sturdy, but it's not really a problem. The charge so far seems as good as charging the battery in camera. No EU plug, which means you have to get a plug separately.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevdartes on 12/16/2011

I am very pleased with the battery charger is very good and even had another all work perfectly. Estou muito satisfeito com esse carregador de baterias são muito bons mesmo já tinha outro e todos funcionam perfeitamente. ----------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections