Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has the required o-rings to maintain a nice seal and well made Kettle. This is two tone (the band is shiny and the rest is brushed) which is nicer looking than the Zippo version. Cons:The accessory items (ring and other accessories) feel cheap at least compared... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Has an O-ring for a tight seal for when keeping lighter fluid inside -Has a small little coned spout and then a tiny hole on the side so it allows for air to transfer when pouring out -Has a little black rubber nub which allows you to keep an extra flint wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I guess this is really meant to be a holder for lighter fluid as well as a place to keep a spare flint as well as a small screwdriver for taking out the flint spring on a lighter. Cons:None that I can see it works very well and I can see no Cons. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgeo5 on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not too big, just enough to be usefull when carrying fuel. 2 rubber joints, looks like it seals ok, doesn't appear to evaporate here. Cool design, finish looks more like brushed aluminum. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Can use it to carry all sort of little things.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrebulon on 05/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very well sealed so it would probably not leak in your pocket. Screwdriver (kind of) and rubber extra flint holder included. It's not too big so it will fit in your pocket. Looks good, although not as shiny as seen in the photo. Cons:It's not shiny like the photo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMBugra on 04/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and does the job. Can be used for other purposes. not heavy Ucuz, isini gorecek cinsten. Baska amaclar icin de kullanilabilir. tasimak icin cok agir degil. Cons:Not like the original. Not looks like it shown on the pictures. In pictures it seems made of or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanChester on 01/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its a fuel container for your zippo. -Its not too big. -Its not too small. -Has the screw driver, has the little rubber sleeve -O-rings are included. -Cheap -Held together with nice ring. Cons:-Not great build quality -Can evaporate on you, kind of making the entire th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjino on 07/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very solid construction. Good seal, which means lighter fuel won't leak out. You could also use this to carry other items such as matches, pills, or other emergency supplies. Cons:I wouldn't call the finish "shiny silver." Mine is more of a silver satin finish... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 01/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid, well made. As good as the branded versions. Light weight. Handy key chain. Great price. Bigger than expected. Cons:Bigger than expected. Could be too bulky for some on a key chain for amount of usage, but ideal to keep in a bag or glove box for back-up. OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycagb1248 on 01/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This great thing to keep extra lighter fluid in. It seals up tight and highly portable. You can also keep extra flints with it. Cons:The flints can sometimes fall out of the rubber holder. I keep a couple in the cap. OtherThoughts:Good thing to have when you need it. Bo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections