Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoofyal57 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-A fraction of the price of Zippo's product -Identical to Zippo's product -Option of black where Zippo's only comes in chrome -Extremely useful and clever design Cons:-Does not have O-rings -I have to go and get the O-rings from a hardware store so that I have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGallopingCow on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:useful to carry spare fuel for a zippo lighter rubber gaskets inside to prevent leaking rubber "nub" with a hole in it for keeping a spare flint flat piece of metal to use as a screwdriver to replace wick Cons:can leak slightly if you're not careful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermanator on 01/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Good idea *very pratical for camping etc. *Nice black matte color Cons:*Rubbish stuff on the keychain *The outer cap is waterproof, but the inner over the tap isn't! It totally ruins the point with a product like this, since it's meaning to not get liquid on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypippovio on 09/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and reliable water proof containner with key chain size. It can carry sphare flintstones. Good for caryin liquids or keeping smal things dry. Outer quality and look is superb. Cons:the smell was BAD (but can be removed) mine has silver tip (i think it's plastic) O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfutastic on 11/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros to Elegant Black Kettle Keychain: Very good for storring important stuff that must be kept dry. Looks cool, my gf is a diver and she loves it. Can be used to store a liquid like fuel Cons:Cons to Elegant Black Kettle Keychain: Build quality is not the best Feels li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruskaVa on 07/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:solid elegant flat bottom good seal Cons:the smell was BAD (but can be removed :)) mine has silver tip (i think it's plastic) OtherThoughts:It can serve You as any liquid container (not edible though, because of the smell) or simply a pill shaped keychain. Bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStokie on 09/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Love the idea of carrying a little extra fuel just incase one of my tiny peanut lighters dries up. Cons:I'd been carrying mine for about 2-3 wks, when I needed to top up one of my lighters to my dismay this was completely dry, all my fluid had evaporated. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconnorw on 08/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Makes a good prezzy or gift i gave mine to a friend hand heard only good things from him since. Cons:not a con but the middle portion isn't black but a shiny silver colour, looks nicer i think. The fluid container does not pour very well. OtherThoughts:This hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymac91 on 02/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good for storring imporant pieces of small paper that must be kept dry. Looks cool Can be used to store a liquid like fuel Nice feel and fits well in hand Cons:The quality of the threading isnt very good, i mean its not bad but it does have a tendency to st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySithLord on 10/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and reliable water proof containner with key chain size. It can carry sphare flintstones. Good for caryin liquids or keeping smal things dry. Outer quality and look is superb. Cons:Build quality is not the best the producer has to learn how to remove chips... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections