DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friend Powered Magic Candy Jar (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byM3wThr33 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It cames with fake candy and batteries. Not much else is needed to set it up and get it 'working'. And the charge isn't deadly or too powerful Cons:Bottle came a bit cracked at the top, so it was a little easy to pull off. It seemed this jar barely fits inside the box i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehtonen on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An excellent gag. It worked first up and has a hefty ZAP. I mean - shocks you out of your mind! Everyone always drops it because of this. Cons:It did finally break after being dropped. Some people try to pull open the jar instead of twist. Battery runs out rea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byachmed44 on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Packs a shock!Looks realistic very funny. like playign with it gives it always to my family and friends and they goes for it every time Cons:Can't find where to change batteries could be better build the batterys finish fast. could be alittle heavier OtherThoughts:Offer... Read more

1 0
  • posted byti3n_t on 02/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome to use helps fat people lose their attraction to lollies can be extremely painful to victims of this cruel cruel prank Fun to see people scream yes it is! Cons:lollies are too light way to open the lid is something people wouldn't do normally so most of the time... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIAMODLMAO on 02/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i was happy with this product,gave a nice shock,when two buttons where pressed,i actually took the lollies out of the jar,and replaced it with real lollies,and waited for my girlfriend to be enticed by the lollies,and BAM she got a shock she dropped the jar on... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydragynx on 01/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good shock gag. Leave on your desk. Cons:Sticker was put on crooked. OtherThoughts:A little smaller than I was expectig, about the size of a tennis ball (slightly bigger). Bottomline:Good gift or gag. If you get this make sure you get the shocking pen too! Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 01/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Simple but effective. Looks real. No mention of actual function on jar. Easy to change batteries. Cons:The candy is not real, it's just foam plastic :D OtherThoughts:To change the batteries, carefully pry the lid off the jar and then unscrew the bottom of the li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Packs a shock! Looks realistic Cons:Can't find where to change batteries OtherThoughts:Offer this to your obese friends, and, through aversive stimuli, they will start to lose weight. Or offer it to your buddies with pacemakers and watch 'em gasp! Bottomline:A good gag,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections