DX » Community » Reviews » Power Bar Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub (50-cm Cable)
  • 5 star 45 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigrob95 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really easy to install with not so cheap feeling plastic material and it's style is really smooth and simple. I like it and it's amazing addon for my pc. It's worth it's price. Cons:my nexus 4 don't charge with it :( anyway, works with all of my pendrives and stuff, so I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepidemija on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Power bar style usb is good, and cheap and i recommend it for everyone. Easy for use, good for newbies and amazing addon for my pc. Cons:Quality is good but not too good. I like style of product becouse its very good designed. For everyone who buy this hub doi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byayaanjj on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Device bought for use with Google-TV Android device. Bought 2 identical these devices. Cons:When connecting the USB drive to the computer system offers connect them through a high speed port USB-2. Copy speed AVI file size 1,44Gb through a hub amounted to about 900Kbit/s,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Real 2.0 hub -Very useful, i can access 4 usb ports on my desk now -No external power needed -I can use all 4 ports at same time -Price is good compared to others hubs Cons:-The painting is glossy, not matte like in the pictures. And the numbers and letters have a diff... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarloscanesin on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First the obvious, its very cheap (in my country you find a similar product for 2-3x the price). Its standard usb 2.0 and sustains an average transfer velocity. I have tested two of this item in different PCs usb ports and theres a sharp decline in the transfer rates if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysw5guilherme on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a USB hub. But that one is really USB 2.0, which is hard to find for this price. Cons:Nothing so far, the device works properly with my seagate external HDD. OtherThoughts:That's what you need if you plan to plug flash drives, external HDDs, wifi/hsdpa do... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- awesome design - conviently and well placed ports for usb and other devices - can mut multiple high-drain devices on at once - relatively cheap price compared to what others in local shops cost vs the features this provides Cons:- slightly bulky if anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredcobain on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Usefull, works fine, good space betweend the usb ports. This is really works as a USB 2.0 (just check if your computer usb port is really 2.0). Cons:Poor build material (fragile) - it seems this thing will not remain intact for than 2 years. The wire could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreethink on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ive been using it for 4 years with no problems! all the ports work and continue to work. Cons:its probably not the fastest now, but i understand that and am patient for things i use it with to be slower. OtherThoughts:i would buy it, it is definitely worth the price! an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedbm on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and affordable. simplicity. Received and opened the package, plugged in to the computer and you have an extra 4-port usb. Cons:Build quality is not credible. It does not seem reliable. Lightweight plastic. Ports are not strongly attached to the housing. The wire c... Read more

4-Port Hub
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections