DX » Community » Reviews » Power Bar Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub (50-cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigrob95 on 01/15/2014

Really easy to install with not so cheap feeling plastic material and it's style is really smooth and simple. I like it and it's amazing addon for my pc. It's worth it's price. my nexus 4 don't charge with it :( anyway, works with all of my pendrives and stuff, so I'm happy with it :) The material is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepidemija on 03/29/2013

Power bar style usb is good, and cheap and i recommend it for everyone. Easy for use, good for newbies and amazing addon for my pc. Quality is good but not too good. I like style of product becouse its very good designed. For everyone who buy this hub doing the right thing. Very useful tool. Cabel is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byayaanjj on 03/15/2013

Device bought for use with Google-TV Android device. Bought 2 identical these devices. When connecting the USB drive to the computer system offers connect them through a high speed port USB-2. Copy speed AVI file size 1,44Gb through a hub amounted to about 900Kbit/s, copy time is about 30 minutes. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

-Real 2.0 hub -Very useful, i can access 4 usb ports on my desk now -No external power needed -I can use all 4 ports at same time -Price is good compared to others hubs -The painting is glossy, not matte like in the pictures. And the numbers and letters have a different font (uglier ones) in white color ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycarloscanesin on 02/22/2013

First the obvious, its very cheap (in my country you find a similar product for 2-3x the price). Its standard usb 2.0 and sustains an average transfer velocity. I have tested two of this item in different PCs usb ports and theres a sharp decline in the transfer rates if you plug in a laptop (maybe due ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysw5guilherme on 02/15/2013

It's a USB hub. But that one is really USB 2.0, which is hard to find for this price. Nothing so far, the device works properly with my seagate external HDD. That's what you need if you plan to plug flash drives, external HDDs, wifi/hsdpa dongles and other stuff that will suck all the juice of the USB.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

- awesome design - conviently and well placed ports for usb and other devices - can mut multiple high-drain devices on at once - relatively cheap price compared to what others in local shops cost vs the features this provides - slightly bulky if anything for just holding four ports, but then again, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredcobain on 10/25/2012

Usefull, works fine, good space betweend the usb ports. This is really works as a USB 2.0 (just check if your computer usb port is really 2.0). Poor build material (fragile) - it seems this thing will not remain intact for than 2 years. The wire could be longer - depending of the distance of where you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreethink on 10/18/2012

ive been using it for 4 years with no problems! all the ports work and continue to work. its probably not the fastest now, but i understand that and am patient for things i use it with to be slower. i would buy it, it is definitely worth the price! and its durable. i usually have 2 things plugged in,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedbm on 09/30/2012

Cheap and affordable. simplicity. Received and opened the package, plugged in to the computer and you have an extra 4-port usb. Build quality is not credible. It does not seem reliable. Lightweight plastic. Ports are not strongly attached to the housing. The wire could be longer. And most importantly ... Read more

4-Port Hub

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections