DX » Community » Reviews » Power Bar Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub (50-cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice BOM ussefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySklll on 10/31/2015

works fine most of the time, with rare glitches

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byllcsm on 10/07/2015

Pros: Cheap, very easy to use, small Cons: Build quality feels a bit weak Works as it should, without any problems. Very good for increasing the number of USB ports.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMapzin on 07/08/2015

Pros: Funciona direitinho. Contra: Qualidade do acabamento não e das melhores.

0 0 0

• posted byerwrow on 05/04/2015

bad plastic, not always works, yo have to plug in numeric order so it can works as hub correctly. bad plastic, but long cable

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/10/2014

Устройство функционирует нормально. Качество пластика чуть ниже среднего. Радует цена. Быстрая доставка. Хорошо упаковано.

USB HUB device

0 0 0

• posted bybigrob95 on 01/15/2014

Really easy to install with not so cheap feeling plastic material and it's style is really smooth and simple. I like it and it's amazing addon for my pc. It's worth it's price. my nexus 4 don't charge with it :( anyway, works with all of my pendrives and stuff, so I'm happy with it :) The is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepidemija on 03/29/2013

Power bar style usb is good, and cheap and i recommend it for everyone. Easy for use, good for newbies and amazing addon for my pc. Quality is good but not too good. I like style of product becouse its very good designed. For everyone who buy this hub doing the right thing. Very useful tool. is -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byayaanjj on 03/15/2013

Device bought for use with Google-TV Android device. Bought 2 identical these devices. When connecting the USB drive to the computer system offers connect them through a high speed port USB-2. Copy speed AVI file size 1,44Gb through a hub amounted to about 900Kbit/s, copy time is about 30 The the... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

-Real 2.0 hub -Very useful, i can access 4 usb ports on my desk now -No external power needed -I can use all 4 ports at same time -Price is good compared to others hubs -The painting is glossy, not matte like in the pictures. And the numbers and letters have a different font (uglier ones) in i'm... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycarloscanesin on 02/22/2013

First the obvious, its very cheap (in my country you find a similar product for 2-3x the price). Its standard usb 2.0 and sustains an average transfer velocity. I have tested two of this item in different PCs usb ports and theres a sharp decline in the transfer rates if you plug in a laptop due I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere