DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Wet/Dry Shaver (110-240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunocarvalh0 on 10/25/2013

Definitely the cost benefit it's very good. The material it's good too, gives to me the impression of a strong product. I liked the grip of this shaver, it's comfortable to use. I don't have any problem recharging this shaver, it works well. Since the first day of use, I saw that I need to use a razor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

- i think the best thing about this shaver is the price.. here in Brazil you can't buy a rechargeable wet/dry shaver with this money.. - it is also very usefull, you can carry with you in trips and somethings like that. - it is washable, and 110-240V!!! - don't hurt your face, your skin... - the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonesion on 03/05/2013

This machine does a perfect shave, more perfect than razors. It let the skin so soft. The battery duration is very good You have to spend so much time shaving to have a great result. If the beard is a little big, it will hurt so you have to do it everyday or at least once for two days (if you beard grow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byregion63 on 12/11/2012

I ordered a razor to use on trips and in the campaigns of fishing. Selected based on the following conditions - low price, the availability of batteries. Lack of car charging certainly negative, but put his hands, and there are charging from the cigarette lighter. Battery lasts for 3-4 shaves, shaves ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJimmZ on 12/11/2012

Simple and convenient, and most importantly at this price! Although not brand razor, but does its job very well, may even sometimes better than brand razors... Sometimes pulling, Sometimes misses hair, But it does not cause severe discomfort, and you can cut your skin if you are too impatient and press ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byd31m07y1988 on 10/20/2012

It's great purchase. For this price I can bought it every month but I don't need it. It works very well. Very well shaves. Has trimmer, by which you can shave long hair. Very very cheap price. long keeps charging very light and easy to use Nothing at all. Works really well. Can not run from the wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianomm on 09/08/2011

It is a very powerful product. When you turn on, it is very noisy. It does shave, but you have to press it hard on your skin for some time. It does not shave very well, but I guess that's normal. I had a philipshave and it is the same. You have to press it against your face for a long time, and several ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybraniak on 06/21/2010

I own the product more than one year and it's working perfectly yet. It isn't replace a good shave with blades but, for the "all-day" shaving, it works really fine. Sou proprietário a mais de um ano e ainda funciona perfeitamente. Não substitui um bom barbear com lâmina mas para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjkoi65 on 03/02/2010

Very cheap price and comes with spare foils. Light weighted, easy to carry on as the charger transformer is not inside the razor (external). Build quality seems to be okay. For me the battery capacity is enough (no need to charge daily). I must use it daily ie. not to let the beard grow too much. With ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylleandro on 01/30/2010

Product works well and it is easy to clean. It feels good on hand. And also can provide you a fast work when you don't have time. Despite it saying that it is 110-240V on both the box and in the instructions booklet, the adapter/charger I received is only 220-240V. I guess it is recharging slower when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections