Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblazeit on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good price for the build quality. English manual. Cons:LCD misaligned so it's hard to read the right most characters. The manual says a number of times that the reading will be inaccurate if your wrist is not at the same height as your heart (reads high if you'r wrist is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDienac on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use! It comes with batteries and has a history option that works really fine. The price is really awesome for the product quality. Complete user manual and the box has a great quality. Cons:No light display and some times it fails to measure pressure but if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardol on 07/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, size is good and appears to be quite accurate. (Tested accuracy by comparing results to three other blood pressure monitors which were "better quality"). Cons:The plastic feels a bit cheap and the user manual wasn't very accurate. Delivery took quite long,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJasira on 03/31/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Works fast. * Easy to use. * Comes ready to use, batteries included. * Understandable user manual. * Storage-box included. * Small, handy size. Cons:* Battery-cover is a bit "slacky" * No light in display OtherThoughts:Shipping is a bit slow. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflavioalvesreis on 11/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English - Just Price - Beautiful and very functional. - Pretty tough box. - Very accurate. - The blood pressure historical it´s a great inclusion! Português - Preço justo - Bonito e muito funcional. - Caixa resistente e bonita. - Muito preciso.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrdimic on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i bought this for my mother, she's really satisfied she tested it alongside the mercury and pressure did not differ by much, she said not more than 2-3% price, the cheapest one where i live costs 20$ more, and since this one is so precise i think its even better than th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYurkin185 on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Magnificent instrument, suitable for all family members. Come in their original packaging, plus came with a portable package that occupies little space, and which allows you to take the pressure gauge with me to any trip. Batteries to hold long enough. Maintai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTribago on 08/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price; - Excellent product; - Product complete ( includes original box, batteries, case and manual in english); - Good shipping; It's very useful, easy works, small and facility for transport. Cons:None at this moment! OtherThoughts:For buyers from Brazil: Produt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikretvizel on 08/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice price - It came with manuals in English - Pressure monitor is nice looking and functional - has an option to review previous examinations of historical - If used properly, it is very accurate - small dimensions - coming with 2 batteries Cons:for now no cons OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeneiaslr on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very Light; - Comes with a sturdy plastic case; - Simple usage; - Measures like any arm blood pressure monitor; - Precise; - Well built. It is so easy to use that I used it wihtout to read anything. I just turned it on and started to use it. Cons:When you adjust the dat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections