Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblazeit on 10/25/2012

Good price for the build quality. English manual. LCD misaligned so it's hard to read the right most characters. The manual says a number of times that the reading will be inaccurate if your wrist is not at the same height as your heart (reads high if you'r wrist is lower) so you basically need to lie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDienac on 10/01/2012

Easy to use! It comes with batteries and has a history option that works really fine. The price is really awesome for the product quality. Complete user manual and the box has a great quality. No light display and some times it fails to measure pressure but if you try again it works. The battery cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhardol on 07/21/2012

Easy to use, size is good and appears to be quite accurate. (Tested accuracy by comparing results to three other blood pressure monitors which were "better quality"). The plastic feels a bit cheap and the user manual wasn't very accurate. Delivery took quite long, a month and a half or so. When using ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byJasira on 03/31/2012

* Works fast. * Easy to use. * Comes ready to use, batteries included. * Understandable user manual. * Storage-box included. * Small, handy size. * Battery-cover is a bit "slacky" * No light in display Shipping is a bit slow. If you need it fast, consider to order shipping with DHL or UPS. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflavioalvesreis on 11/28/2011

English - Just Price - Beautiful and very functional. - Pretty tough box. - Very accurate. - The blood pressure historical it´s a great inclusion! Português - Preço justo - Bonito e muito funcional. - Caixa resistente e bonita. - Muito preciso. - O histórico de pressões &#233... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrdimic on 09/13/2011

i bought this for my mother, she's really satisfied she tested it alongside the mercury and pressure did not differ by much, she said not more than 2-3% price, the cheapest one where i live costs 20$ more, and since this one is so precise i think its even better than that one really easy to use comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYurkin185 on 09/03/2011

Magnificent instrument, suitable for all family members. Come in their original packaging, plus came with a portable package that occupies little space, and which allows you to take the pressure gauge with me to any trip. Batteries to hold long enough. Maintains a record of the last pressure measurement,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTribago on 08/25/2011

- Good price; - Excellent product; - Product complete ( includes original box, batteries, case and manual in english); - Good shipping; It's very useful, easy works, small and facility for transport. None at this moment! For buyers from Brazil: Produto muito bom. Em comparação ao que é... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikretvizel on 08/11/2011

- Nice price - It came with manuals in English - Pressure monitor is nice looking and functional - has an option to review previous examinations of historical - If used properly, it is very accurate - small dimensions - coming with 2 batteries for now no cons Extra product for good price. I recomend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeneiaslr on 06/10/2011

- Very Light; - Comes with a sturdy plastic case; - Simple usage; - Measures like any arm blood pressure monitor; - Precise; - Well built. It is so easy to use that I used it wihtout to read anything. I just turned it on and started to use it. When you adjust the date and time, you should be careful,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections