DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger Cradle for Sony BG1 Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
Good value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabio1puga on 08/25/2014

Pro's: The charger is well build and robust, very good to use during travel as it works from 100-240V. It is a perfect replacement for the original charger. It works as expected and I'm very happy with this charger. Con’s: US power pin (flat), you need an adapter to use it in the EU.

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byeliezer14 on 02/05/2014

This compact charger for specific cameras in Sony's Cybershot line is compact, sturdy, and does a great job quickly charging the Sony NP-BG1 batteries. With its retractable (or "fold-out") rear plugs, it transports easily, there's no cord to store. None to declare. I use my camera a I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoAmorim on 02/27/2013

The charger worked very well and the led really show when the battery is charged. The charger doesn't heat up to abnormal temperatures and the plug seats firmly into the outlet. BG1 battery fits in the charger nicely. The device itself is very fragile. Its housing is divided into two parts and is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrafter65 on 12/06/2012

It's compact, and cheap compared to an original Sony, It charges the BG-1 and FG-1 batteries properly....sometimes. Read below. On my travels (20 degC), I found both my orignal Sony BG-1 and a Pisen FG-1 batteries went flat prematurely. I noticed the night before that the charger completed a lot... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisantoso on 11/20/2012

-very compact compare to the original charger -charging my battery flawlessly -the price is very low compare to the original charger -fully compatible with my battery dont have any cons yet. very happy with the charger this charger is slim and compact. but it will be much better if more slimmer... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycptbubba on 05/31/2012

This charger is perfect for my sony N2 with the BG1 battery. It works just fine! I've tested it as soon as it arrived as my original charger has been broken for 3 years now. great charger which is pratically free if you compare the price to an original sony charger which will cost 70€ here in TOP... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigbol on 01/03/2012

This is great if you have more than one battery and don't want to remove the battery from the camera to charge it. É muito bom se você tiver mais de uma bateria e não precisa tirar uma bateria da camera pra carregar a outra. None that I can think about. Maybe a power switch? Nenhum... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwimmingPools on 07/03/2010

Has yellow led on front that shuts off when battery is fully charged. Battery charge capacity read 100% after placing the NP-FP50 battery back into my sony handy cam. About five times cheaper than manufacturer battery chargers. Outlet prongs fold into body for easy portability. Battery went from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIIVea on 05/19/2010

the devise is small, which is practical when traveling, and it has a good price. Doesn't have a EU socket. Instead, it has a US flat socket. It will work for both voltages, but you have to order the "Flat to Round Converter" if you want it to work in Europe. So if you live in Europe, go... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 01/16/2010

- Far cheaper than the original/real/oem Sony charger. - Worked with original Sony battery as well as sku 17443, the FG1 replacement battery by Pisen. - Felt a little cheap, broke easily by accidentally inserting a battery backwards. - Be gentle with it and it will do the job nicely. - Order this... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere