DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger Cradle for Sony BG1 Digital Camera
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliezer14 on 02/05/2014

This compact charger for specific cameras in Sony's Cybershot line is compact, sturdy, and does a great job quickly charging the Sony NP-BG1 batteries. With its retractable (or "fold-out") rear plugs, it transports easily, there's no cord to store. None to declare. I use my camera a lot. Although I have three batteries, I like to keep them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoAmorim on 02/27/2013

The charger worked very well and the led really show when the battery is charged. The charger doesn't heat up to abnormal temperatures and the plug seats firmly into the outlet. BG1 battery fits in the charger nicely. The device itself is very fragile. Its housing is divided into two parts and can split where is glued, which requires you to fix it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrafter65 on 12/06/2012

It's compact, and cheap compared to an original Sony, It charges the BG-1 and FG-1 batteries properly....sometimes. Read below. On my travels (20 degC), I found both my orignal Sony BG-1 and a Pisen FG-1 batteries went flat prematurely. I noticed the night before that the charger completed charging a lot faster than usual, even though the batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisantoso on 11/20/2012

-very compact compare to the original charger -charging my battery flawlessly -the price is very low compare to the original charger -fully compatible with my battery dont have any cons yet. very happy with the charger this charger is slim and compact. but it will be much better if more slimmer this charger could be the alternative for the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIIVea on 05/19/2010

the devise is small, which is practical when traveling, and it has a good price. Doesn't have a EU socket. Instead, it has a US flat socket. It will work for both voltages, but you have to order the "Flat to Round Converter" if you want it to work in Europe. So if you live in Europe, go to: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3529 The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusting on 01/16/2010

- Far cheaper than the original/real/oem Sony charger. - Worked with original Sony battery as well as sku 17443, the FG1 replacement battery by Pisen. - Felt a little cheap, broke easily by accidentally inserting a battery backwards. - Be gentle with it and it will do the job nicely. - Order this with sku 17443 and you're set with a good charger and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyluzon on 07/09/2009

- Price! The original charger costs here (Israel) about $30. - Does it job, charges the battery. The LED changes color when it's done charging. - Easy to carry, the AC plug folds nicely into the case itself. - The build quality could be better, but it's definitely okay for its price. - The AC plug is flat, like in the US, although the charger supports ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyluzon on 05/06/2009

It does what it suppose to, it charges the battery, quickly and effectively. There's a LED indicator that turns red when the battery is being charged, and back to green when it's fully charged. None. Keep in mind that it comes with a flat outlet connector, but it supports 220V, so only a flat-to-round connector is needed if a round connector is what'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFRIKOnline on 04/12/2009

- Fully charges BG1 battery - Foldable parallel socket connectors - Decent build quality for a 3rd party - BG1 battery slots in nicely - Packaging was ruined - Pricing can be more attractive Despite the ruined package, this 3rd party product worked nicely! The foldable connectors can be built better since it does not fold too smoothly. Overall, it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroflaresx on 03/08/2009

It fully charges the BG1 battery for your sony cameras. Easy to use and you can flip the two metal connectors into the plastic for easy travel. Feels solid and works perfectly. Comes in a box not sure if that is important. It is hard fitting the BG1 battery in the beginning but it isn't that much of a difference. The LED light doesn't turn off even ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections