Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:item works just like it should, simple to use. After I'm done my nails look great. item works just like it should, simple to use. After I'm done my nails look great. Cons:first time use you might find that sanding to abrasive but it goes away quick after you keep using... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaJoker3475 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:item works just like it should, simple to use. After I'm done my nails look great. Cons:first time use you might find that sanding to abrasive but it goes away quick after you keep using it. OtherThoughts:I initially bought this product had cracked my nail and I needed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 05/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:you really cant beat the price , it works amazingly and gives a lovely finish. its cheap, affordable Cons:there are some cons, one being that there's only one colour choice, and it doesnt look that appealing when you receive it but it does do the job. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a great buffer works fast and gives a great finish, it is cheap and affordable you probably wont be able to find this cheaper elsewhere. It is quite big so you wont lose it as easily as you would a normal buffer. Cons:there are simply no cons except mayb... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections