Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytudor117 on 03/26/2014

It does exactly what it needs to do. It's sturdy and feels well built. Although not what is purpose, looking at the spiral and spinning the dotting tool is mesmerizing and very interesting. One side of the dotting tool is bigger than the other for different sized dots or strokes. Makes dots and designs better than a toothpick Could potentially be replaced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

i'm surprised of finding this product in deal extreme,it is extremely cheap.this is a first must product if you're into doing designs on nails,and a fan of nail art.I used to use toothpick for dotting tools,lol now i can make a perfect dot in a breeze and creat more designs with this tool! i was actually hoping that the other end was alot bigger,2 both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysitnica on 03/09/2013

Great and very cheap tool. It looks nice. I am thrilled with it, you can draw dots on your nails very easy, and they look great! You can draw dots with both sides of the tool, bigger and smaller. I wish that I had this tool many years ago. No cons, everything is perfect. Great tool. You just dip it in a little bit of nail polish and then press it on ... Read more

Nail Art Tool Dotting Painting Pen Nail Art Tool Dotting Painting Pen Nail Art Tool Dotting Painting Pen
    2 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

This is a lovely dotting tool with two different heads for different sized dots on your nails. It's really pretty, too. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it while I was using it. None really, though I would have preferred it if the heads were a bit longer. Because the handle is a bit thick for ease of use, you can't really get the heads inside the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZoey95 on 02/15/2013

Great product! - bought it for a friend, and she loves it! -easier to use -not easily broken, like the other ones -Good colour -i could see nothing wrong it it - great product -easier only if they had it in more colours that would be a great option i would love this in purple or red but there was only yellow. and considering the price and how its made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoosi on 11/20/2012

-Very good item for nail art. - It's easy to use. -The price is very good. -The item is exactly the same as the picture. - You can do big and small dots with it. -None for the moment. The price here in Europe for this would be a lot more... I'm so happy that I could order it from Deal Extreme with a reasonable price! Buy it! It's not only for the professionals,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvlaba on 11/12/2012

Good quality, primitiv to use, Easy to clean-only with nail polish remover, disinfectable Multiple uses-two different edges for different effects, Comfortable to handhold -Looks exactly like in the pictures shown -Beautifull price None for the moment There are other kits that come with brushes AND a dotter, but this one has differnt sized dotters. so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBurninator on 08/06/2012

- Has two different size dots which is handy for painting larger designs and then filling in finer details later - Easy to clean nail polish off of it. - Attractive design - Very cheap - Easy to use as it is very easy to hold (just like using a normal pen) None that I can think of whatsoever! Mine came in green, but that is not so much of a problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDesssiii on 01/11/2012

-Good quality -Easy to use -Easy to clean-only with nail polish remover -Multiple uses-two different edges for different effects -Confortable to hold in hand -Looks exactly like in the pictures shown -Reasonable price -None for the moment. -It's a great tool. It lets you be extremly precise when polish your nails, more creative and do the whole think ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaywong87 on 11/24/2011

You get exactly what you see. It looks exactly as it is in teh picture, and its pretty sturdy for the most part.... not wobbly or anything. metal tips for easy cleaning. plastic handle thats not TOO skinny, so its comfortable in the hand. none so far, This is a good item its cheap, it does what it says, it looks liek waht is shown. There are other kits ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections