Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomska on 05/09/2014

the quality is very good and it is a nice product. you can paint all sorts of things with the brushes and for so far they all worked fine. you have a good number of brushes so you will never need another one again the bag where the brushes came in was torn apart but it was not a very big deal. also dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

it's a good product and it doesn't look cheap at all.I've been looking anywhere to look for nail art tools.But I everything i found is in a pack of nail polish and the tool included is a dotting tool,which is not really what i want.Having to found this on deal extreme was awesome.I love making and doing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiihfv on 02/17/2013

The product is very easy to use, it's totally resistent and good. The good thing about all this is that it has many brushes, so it will not have a design that you can't do. I have done flower, fruit, ties, mustaches and mickey. Believe, It really work! The time it took to arrive and the plastic to protect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeuparkeeria on 01/06/2013

Nice brushes! Lots of variety. None really! They are fairly nice! Probably shouldnt clean them with a certain fingernail polish remover, not sure what would happen but it says they are acrylic so the bristles may melt, I know some nail polish remover will remove acrylic nails. Some remover is safe for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byminguitz on 01/02/2013

Great variety of brush tips Nice quality for a really low price They look really great and at a distance doesn't change much from professional ones Have worked fine so far The tips must be washed after every use NEVER FORGET to do so You have to change the casing to keep them, it is only plastic and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytonymd on 12/25/2012

If you can or wish to draw your nails this is the perfect product for you.These brushes are really useful for any type of nail and can have a long life depending on how you treat them. The only con is that after being forgotten without putting them in water or washing them ,they are becoming useless.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypeteRR9 on 12/16/2012

lot of option what kind of nail art you can make really goog price for the amount of brushes fibres are not falling off the brushes after more than one month of using, also the brushes are still the same after the cleaning in nail polish remover maybe it could come in a better case, not only in plastic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoktorot on 08/10/2012

Very satisfactory build quality. Good number of brushes. Large number of choices. Easy to clean with appropriate product. Also a good product for a gift. There are for, multiple use and high durable fibers. There is no cons, at least not for anything that might think of. I ordered them for my friend ... Read more

packt

0 0 3

• posted byjaywong87 on 11/24/2011

This kit has alot of differnt things that are helpful for nail art. all sorts of brushes and tools. it comes with everyting you need to get started with nail art. the dotter is only one size. there are a bunch more brushhes that one could have, that are helpful with nail art. but considering the price,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections