DX » Community » Reviews » Designer's Professional 24pcs Cosmetic Make-up Brushes Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMariadelpilar on 07/22/2013

Preciosas!! El precio muy bueno. En comparación del precio en el nuestros país. Son muy costosas en nuestros país. La presentación buena. ningún contratiempo con el producto. Demoro mas de lo esperado la entrega pero valió la pena la espera. Nos hubiera gustados mas colores ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThaty1991 on 06/17/2013

when I chose these brushes had not even sure you'd like it, nor the quality of them, but now I can say that are wonderful has a very large amount of them and the bristles are super soft. is an awesome product as I am new on the subject makeup brushes that much yet leave me a little confused, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydchaves on 06/04/2013

high quality product, very soft, soft, very similar to brand products much more expensive .. I recommend to all people who want to make up with quality..... high quality product, very soft, soft, very similar to brand products much more expensive .. I recommend to all people who want to make up with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiarborges on 05/06/2013

The product arrived in perfect condition. The material is good, seems like very lasting. Any brushes lost bristles and the cable is very resistant. Until now, there is no cons with the product. As i said, I think the brushes will last for a long time, but with the necessary care. The brushes are wood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulohorta1 on 04/05/2013

The quality of the brushes is much better than i thought it was going to be considering it's price. There are many different brushes with different functions. The brushes are big and can be easily used. They come with a beautiful proctetive case and all envolved in plastic to keep the hairy tip away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrekler on 11/26/2012

Its a great product, bought for my girlfriend, now we have to buy 5 more to sell for her friends, its VERY cheap, and very good. Its made of fur i think, and she said it works perfectly. One of this here would cost something like 2x or 3x more. Could come on a better package, not only on a plastic, would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeaceslav on 11/09/2012

Brush set has been received within 20 days! Great price! Quality is very good, comfortable and brush handles. brushes are soft and easy to use! easy to carry! very happy with purchase! ordering another of the other! deficiencies have yet to discover. the only thing that is not using all of the brush!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBondGirl007 on 10/15/2012

Really nice brushes...Good material...Looks pretty professional...Really soft but not too fluffy, holds a lot of makeup on it...Amazing price! Some brushes bring the bristles a little bit loose, but I fixed it myself with the pliers (just a little clench, and the bristles stop to fall)... just happen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDarnesth on 10/08/2012

The quality is fantastic for this price, a lot better than most brushes from local beauty stores. Smart and stylish case. Plastic wrapper around all brushes for protection. Covers all of your makeup needs. Really like the silky and soft feeling of the brushes. Some of the brushes was not shaped as they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbarcelos on 09/20/2012

- Great Building; - Excellent makeup brushes; - Good kits; - Brushes soft. - 24 good quality brushes - Very soft and very beautiful. - Case malodorous. - It took a while. - I see no other cons. - It is well worth buying, since here in Brazil it costs $ 40.00. - The brushes are not hard. - Good for any ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections