Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysisquet87 on 05/28/2013

It is cheap Raises laptop one finger (forward) and almost 3 (back) making easier to make intensive use for wrists Too thin "aluminium" doesn't look like and feel like it for big laptops (mine 16") hard to make it stay still in one position For the money is quite good for improving passive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbuijsen on 05/03/2012

This model seems to have a lot more durable construction than the platic version which I purchased a year ago. It lasted for half a year. Not too bad but also not to satisfactory. This seems to be a lot thougher, but still lacks the rigidness I'd expect. The material is quite flexible. The flexibility ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGianzp on 04/13/2010

Its really hard to find a positive aspect for this iten, but lets say it is quiet when the fans are on. Its not as big as it looked on the pictures. - Its made of a really thin metal and it bends so easily that even the laptops own weight bends it. - The fans dont move enough air to create a significative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrezoem on 03/12/2010

- Really 'cools down' my laptop. Worked just fine with my 14.1" (SONY VGN-CR220E). - The USB conection makes it much easier. - Realmente 'esfria' o meu laptop. Funciona bem com meu 14.1" (SONY VGN-CR220E). - A conexao USB ajuda muito. - Doesn't make it 'sticky' to the table, so sometimes it 'moves around'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarriosexy on 04/14/2009

Pad for cooling your laptop. 3 fans for cooling the entire base. The fans are very quiet. it has on/off switch. Keeps the laptop 3 or 4 celsius degrees down comparing with the use without the pad. it puts the laptop in a better position for typing. The build quality is very poor. you can bend it without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirankelekian on 02/28/2009

working and not loud sound at coolers, have button for on/off and not need plug off for turn off. not for notebook 15.4 wide, maybe 14 is good. Some packs come extreme bad condition and some items comes crumpled and scratched and I can resell this. 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywepoo on 02/11/2009

Using with my Macbook Pro, this works fine. I was finding my Macbook Pro heating up when playing games in Windows to the point of slowdown and jerky performance. This cooling pad seems to have rectified that. Comfortable enough still to use the keyboard despite being raised almost and inch and on an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymindemink on 11/10/2008

it`s light and has three fans so It cools my laptop quite well. It`s working quite quietly so i can use it even if others are sleeping in my room. The fans could be put in better order to cool the laptop better, but of corse it`s impossible to make it "best" for all the laptops in the market.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinditik on 10/02/2008

Works well for its purpose Decent temperature lowering is achieved, it can actually be felt. Easy to use seems like a good price Too small for 15.4 inch laptop Not recommended, build quality was poor, it was bent even though box was ok fans are unprotected so can hurt you fans can be noisy if they touch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrian_cerecast on 10/28/2007

Perfect fit for my iBook G4 Lightweight aluminum construction with three relatively quiet fans. Well positioned rubber feet that elevate the laptop to allow good airflow when the fans are running. When fans aren't running passive convection cooling will take place. Aluminum not utilized for cooling. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections