DX » Community » Reviews » Lovely Keychains with LED Cell Phone Activity Indicator (Mega 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Sad
    posted byKamiAkai on 07/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Simple and small * Had some cute pictures on it Cons:* Couldn't get them to work on multiple cell phones, most of which we had tried with other flashing cell phone charms and got to work * Most of the pictures on it were characters no one knew about * You had to be ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 07/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It comes in a large number, a monstruos family pack of 10 keychains, so that you can give it to a lot of people. + Nice light effect alternating red and green leds. + Almost no weight. + Resistent cord. + Very nice package with the Pucca characters. + Useful p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaftmum on 05/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really cute designs you get an assortment of different pictures mine included winnie the pooh and hello kitty they have a pull tab on the battery to prevent battery loss during transit the presentation is really good, they are backed with decorated board and covered with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapple on 03/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:10 keychains for a pirce of 1 which i bought from shops. Comes in nice packaging, great to give as gift. Cons:Does not work with my nokia phone; The light does not light up........................................ Simple design, nothing sophiscated............................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrot on 12/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good presentation. Great gift/geocaching swap item. Bright display Cons:A bit fragile (maybe I am to rough with phone) Dosent seem to work on my SonyEricsson OtherThoughts: Bottomline:nice presentation, colourfull Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 12/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decorative, and flashy when phone rings Cons:Decorative stickers on light assembly won't last long OtherThoughts:Pull strip on battery to protect in transit Bottomline:Good value...good for christmas crackers Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrysti on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These were very cute, definitely great for gift ideas. The packaging makes it easy to see each design before you open it. The signals were picked up quickly, sometimes before my phone even rang! Cons:The build on them is a bit fragile. Some quit working within an hour,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 11/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works fine, looks good on the phone, a bit girly Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:another great idea for a present Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections