DX » Community » Reviews » High Performance DC Brushless Cooling Fan for PC Video Card
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGLaDAP on 03/27/2013

The fan is silent and it does cool the video card well (ATI Radeon 9500). It is a cheap and good product to use on your old videocards or on low-end cards today. Installation is easy (at least on my video card) Not really, the only thing is that to mount the cooler on the videocard can be sometimes difficult when the holes on your videocard are closer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychavareyes2003 on 07/31/2011

This heatsink-fan took down aprox 10 °C from my old card wich were working at 70 full load and now gets only to 63 on iddle works at 50° and it was usually 60°. It fits perfectly on the holes of my video card (zotac geforce 8500 gt) not so strong contact with the gpu so I will look for some screws is not a con but my post service bended ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySetKoBG on 07/31/2011

- All aluminum body. - Good smooth surface in the bottom. / It's made of aluminum sheets - think Zalman / - Powerful enough fan. - Easily removable fan. - 2 pin connector - With some manipulations can be used for mb bridges cooler. - NO means of attachment, no plastic screws or metal ones. - A lot of damage during transport. - It's a small cooler for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikes78 on 04/19/2011

Cheap, lits of surface area for the fan to cool thanks to the high number of fins and the thin thickness of them. Good airflow, super quiet. Mine appears to be another victim of the over-enthusiastic postman as this was another fan that my postie has near-destroyed by jamming in my letterbox. a dozen or so fins were near unuseable thanks to him, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyksy on 03/15/2011

Inexpensive replacement cooling fan for a GFX card. Seems to offer a decent amount of cooling power for its price. Perfect fit for an old PNY(?) Geforce 7600GT. The fan blades had gotten bent during shipping. Not a big deal, it took less than 5 minutes to straighten them up. The plastic mounting pins were missing, so needed to improvise a bit. After ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHDC44 on 01/05/2011

This fan has a huge heat sink attached to it which is cools down my graphics card significantly. This fan also runs quietly and spins pretty fast. After running my graphics card for a while and the card is cool-warm to the touch compared to previously, hot. The connector that came with it is smaller. So i had to cut it off and solder my old one on. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjackolow on 09/27/2010

Good value - it is a functioning fan with heat sinks for cheap Seems quiet - no issues so far Some fins were bent when I received my package - was annoying but I fixed it by bending it back. There was no performance loss on it Dust is getting stuck in the fins which is expected but still annoying Holes didn't fit my FX560, but some cable ties seem to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 05/21/2010

-Nice fan, I used it to replace passive cooling on my gfx card. -Pretty straightforward to install, however it required some fiddling. -Pretty quiet. -Lowers temps pretty decently. -I needed to solder on another fan connector. No matters for me though, I'm used to stuff like that. -The push-connectors move pretty stiff, which makes it somewhat hard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarak on 04/23/2010

Bough it to replace a dead cooling fan of a Radeon 9600 Pro. It's quiet and I got no hickup, artefacts or any heat related problems with this new cooling fan. This cooling fan fitted well on my old Radeon 9600 Pro without any need to modify it. Nothing. - Quiet and good cooling power for a cheap fan like this. If you have a falling fan on an old graphic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdmiraal on 04/13/2010

The cooler is cheap and seems to be able to fit on a variety of cards. It's also not very noisy and can sufficiently cool lower end videocards. The base of the heatsink was rather rough, and several fins were bent during transport. The installation with pushpins is also not the best, but it does the job. Don't expect it to have enough cooling capacity ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections