DX » Community » Reviews » High Performance DC Brushless Cooling Fan for for PC Video Card
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoleski on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great fan useful for older cards. Moves a lot of air. Other then the defect build quality is great and sturdy looking. easy to mount and use, can even be used for some chipsets/northbridges if length between holes is the same as the plastic clips of this item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoverUp on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's work as expected You put 12 volts and the motor moves and work very quiet Cons:the shape is not so compatible with the space of any card the power connector don't necesary match your card OtherThoughts:the material is aluminium.. i probe it using a strong m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatwees on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-quiet fan -Looks snazzy -works good on older video cards -Stronger clips then original cooler on my card -pins that mount are 56mm from center to center Cons:The bottom surface could be a little smother, however all the other video card heat-sinks i have ever s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really cheap chipset fan.Good for southbridge or an old graphic card. -Aluminium heatsink, dissipate heat well. -The fan blows alot considering it size. It is really quiet too. Cons:-The shape... A butterfly... come on, who designed that? - The shape would ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsukwizard on 05/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cheap as chips and works fine. It also runs silent and should be easy to keep clean. And the pins are the right space for your Northbridge chip on the motherboard. Cons:The area that comes in contact with the chip will need smoothing. Also the plug is the wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbarlow55 on 12/05/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good fan and heatsink, fits well, I used it as chipset replacement fan Cons:None for the price OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Works well, when it breaks I'll get another one Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections