DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Drive High Performance Transparent Cooling Fan for PC Video Card
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjameshetfield62 on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to mount. Two fans. Even though my hard drive wasn't fit for this fans, I managed to screw it and get it to work. It maintained my hard drive at a very nice temperature, so it works fine. And I got two fans for the same price i get one here. Cons:The plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikes78 on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device does what it is supposed to and keeps your drives a llittle cooler by pushing air across the circuitboard. I noticed that the hard drive temp was about 15' cooler within the hard drive monitoring tools and the top of the drive was noticeably cooler... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrsnolli on 09/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really cools off the hard disk; - Silent working (I cant hear it with the cpu case closed); - Good looking; Cons:- It is a litle bit (one or two milimiters) larger than the Hard Disk, so you have to force to fit in. - Power cables are exposed. I supose that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarranshortt on 02/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its pretty quiet. All my fans are around 17dB and adding this in didn't make much of a difference in noise level. I even had my bro hook it up to an external power source and power it on and off to see what the difference is and it was negligible. Cons:None re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphissionkorps on 02/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this here because even though you can get these locally for the same exact price, most places want almost the same price of the product for shipping. Since shipping here is free, the price was ok. The metal casing seems pretty sturdy. Cons:The screws are way too lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadSeason on 12/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This hard drive cooler does exactly what it is suppose to. It bolts to the underside of the hard drive and circulates air to keep the hard drive cool. Cons:Perhaps different colours could be made available? It takes up about 20mm of space immediately below the hard driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliork12 on 12/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cools down the HD pretty well. Easy installation. Moves a lot of air and should do the trick if your HD is in dire need Cons:I bought 2 of these and they had the same problems: The mounting holes on the metal don't align well with the holes in the HD (the enti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicar on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap, cools down my hdd a lot, sturdy build - aluminium, very quiet fan - cant hear it unless i put my ear right next to it, standard molex connection, comes with 4 screws Cons:none :) OtherThoughts:none........................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byfause on 12/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Encaixe perfeito em um HD convencional de 3.5. - Muito silencioso. - Melhorou muito a temperatura que chegava a 50° agora bate os 38° em IDLE e 45° em FULL. - Fácil de instalar. Cons:- Apesar da facilidade para instalar, poderia vir com um pequeno... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenisguns on 06/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Encaixe perfeito para um HD - Fácil instalar, apenas colocar embaixo do HD e parafusar - Diminuiu 10ªC em média - Muito silencioso Cons:- Fio poderia ser um pouco maior (não é nada que atrapalhe, mas achei meio pequeno). OtherThought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections