Easy to mount. Two fans. Even though my hard drive wasn't fit for this fans, I managed to screw it and get it to work. It maintained my hard drive at a very nice temperature, so it works fine. And I got two fans for the same price i get one here. The plastic is a little thin, but it doesn't matter overall. It won't break apart. It's good for hot summers ... Read more
This device does what it is supposed to and keeps your drives a llittle cooler by pushing air across the circuitboard. I noticed that the hard drive temp was about 15' cooler within the hard drive monitoring tools and the top of the drive was noticeably cooler to the touch.
Mind you i do have a lot of gear in this case and this was one of a number of ... Read more
- Really cools off the hard disk; - Silent working (I cant hear it with the cpu case closed); - Good looking; - It is a litle bit (one or two milimiters) larger than the Hard Disk, so you have to force to fit in. - Power cables are exposed. I supose that if you don't take care enough, the wire can touch the fan and make a really loud noise. - I am not ... Read more
Its pretty quiet. All my fans are around 17dB and adding this in didn't make much of a difference in noise level. I even had my bro hook it up to an external power source and power it on and off to see what the difference is and it was negligible. None really. maybe a mobo fan header adapter would be nice. Some rubber grommets would be nice too but ... Read more
Bought this here because even though you can get these locally for the same exact price, most places want almost the same price of the product for shipping. Since shipping here is free, the price was ok. The metal casing seems pretty sturdy. The screws are way too long. It won't fit in my HD caddy at all bc the screws are so big, so...basically this ... Read more
This hard drive cooler does exactly what it is suppose to. It bolts to the underside of the hard drive and circulates air to keep the hard drive cool. Perhaps different colours could be made available?
It takes up about 20mm of space immediately below the hard drive to which it is attached to. Make sure you have enough room to install this cooler. I ... Read more
Cools down the HD pretty well. Easy installation. Moves a lot of air and should do the trick if your HD is in dire need I bought 2 of these and they had the same problems: The mounting holes on the metal don't align well with the holes in the HD (the entire aluminum case is about 1-2mm too wide) so I had to hold and squeeze tight while screwing it in.... Read more
very cheap, cools down my hdd a lot, sturdy build - aluminium, very quiet fan - cant hear it unless i put my ear right next to it, standard molex connection, comes with 4 screws none :) none........................................................................................................................ ........................................... Read more
- Encaixe perfeito em um HD convencional de 3.5. - Muito silencioso. - Melhorou muito a temperatura que chegava a 50° agora bate os 38° em IDLE e 45° em FULL. - Fácil de instalar. - Apesar da facilidade para instalar, poderia vir com um pequeno manual de instrução no próprio encarte. - A qualidade poderia ser melhor,... Read more
- Encaixe perfeito para um HD
- Fácil instalar, apenas colocar embaixo do HD e parafusar
- Diminuiu 10ªC em média
- Muito silencioso - Fio poderia ser um pouco maior (não é nada que atrapalhe, mas achei meio pequeno). - Faz o seu trabalho, e o faz silenciosamente, o que é muito bom.
- Se o cooler tivesse algum led iria ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.