Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcvanderweele on 04/05/2013

Very, reay very nice necklace! It is as beautiful as it looks on the pictures. A very nice quality. When I wear this neckace, maybe this is something that has to do wit h me, rather than the necklace, than it starts to twist and turn. So every now and than I have to detangle the necklace to let it look good. Maybe that has something to do with the way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

What a beautiful necklace! I was so surprised by this from the moment i saw it in the bag! It is so nice,elegant, lovely, looks so expensive and delicate. The design is simple,but what an impact it can have, i got so many compliments in just one day! Mine is a little messed up, I can't untwist it. The inner row is a little longer than it's supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymar2013 on 03/02/2013

The product exceeded my expectations, the quality is excellent, the size is very good, secure packaging, the waiting time which indicates the seller give 14 to 40 days. I live in Argentina and took 35 days, it takes me less than other shopping sites. Product color might not come in the order but that's not important. product price seems a bit high, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/30/2013

It's a real 925 silver necklace, nice silver color, and fashionable. You can wear it with a lot of different clothes It's really cheap... I don't think I can buy here a silver necklace for less than three times the price of this one. Very good quality and for this price is an instant buy. The weight is also perfect.. not like some street markets with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiulicica on 12/13/2012

What a beautiful necklace! I was so surprised by this from the moment i saw it in the bag! It is so nice,elegant, lovely, looks so expensive and delicate. The design is simple,but what an impact it can have, i got so many compliments in just one day! Not 100% sterling silver, but 100 % loving this!I have no big cons,because what you pay for is what ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byniki7six on 08/12/2011

I love it, it's very shiny and the style is classy. Mine is a little messed up, I can't untwist it. The inner row is a little longer than it's supposed to be, so it overlaps with the middle row. The lock looks strange, it's defected, I guess the coverage wasn't quite right done. I don't regret buying it, but the price is a little high for the defects ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byedrift on 12/21/2007

Cheap, looks nice Not 100% sterling silver, no 925 stamp on it Not sure if this even is sterling silver. The latch mechanism is magnetic so that part is definitely NOT silver. Looks nice, and for the price it's worth it Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections