Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTortal on 01/19/2014

I like these remotes. I've had several of them and the quality is actually pretty acceptable. VERY easy to configure for your particular set. Even has an automatic configurations system so if you don't have the manual with codes you'll still manage to find the settings for your TV-set. Buttons are nice, and are well-placed. None really. Maybe I'm missing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinus60 on 01/05/2014

My Sony remote control was not working properly anymore and I replaced it with this remote controller. It is very easy to install. All the functions worked at once. It is very handy that the steps to program the device are printed on the back of the controller for future use. Good quality plastic is used and it feels good in your hand. no cons observed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhansfirbas on 11/08/2013

Very easy to use and to configure. The instruction are simply, clear and in different language! (english, spanish and russian) Very cheap product and very usefull. none so far with the product. But the delivery was TOO SLOW!!! it took ten weeks to get it! I buy allways at DX, and this is the first time that it tooks so long time to get the item. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Very eary to set up and very easy to use - my granma got used with it already. I set it up just for 5 seconds (using method 1, with the brand codes). The description/manual of the product is in English, Spanish and Russian, which was very good. Works with old Sony TVs for sure:) The build quality seems not very good. The lid for the bateries can not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtonini on 08/03/2013

Controle remoto, universal apenas para Televisores. Três modos de programação, bom acabamento, botões com boa disposição. Remote control, universal only for televisions. Three programming modes, good workmanship, good layout with buttons. Nada contra. Produto recomendado. Nothing against. Recommended product. Utiliza duas ... Read more

Photo01 Photo02 Photo03
    0 0
  • posted bybananabusiness on 07/23/2013

Fantastic price! Surprisingly good quality plastic. Good size, fit perfectly in your hands. Manual and code book included are easy to understand (it's great that there are no wrong spelling in the manual :D). Minimal but sufficient packaging (that is what i love about it). A few buttons in the middle is quite small, but with the good quality and good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavarv2001 on 12/21/2012

Very easy to programm on most of tv's. Acceptable quality and good key responses. Fast delivery Does not work on Thomson TV sets. In the auto search you have to press the keys for a long time or you have to find a way the keys to be constantly pressed. Not all functions of original TV are supported(at least on panasonic sets) Nothing to mention Good ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bywaterfly on 12/18/2012

1. Works perfectly for my LG TV. 2. Delivery came fast and packed well in bubble wraps. 3. Built of the controller is solid and buttons are all responsive. 4. Very cheap for its price 5. Works as published 6. Plastic build is solid and ergonomic in design 1. Limited range about 3m max. 2. Doesn't come with batteries Bought it to replace my LG tv controller ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylpinho on 08/20/2012

It works great even with models that aren't listed. This is the third remote I buy, because it works great. (In my case I have an old CRT Philips TV ) In models that aren't listed I used the automatic search function successfully. The material used to make these remotes is very thin (paper thin), if it falls to the ground it will break into pieces. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySAlex111 on 12/05/2011

Good remote, strong and hard ABS plastic, good ergonomic. Purchased for replace broken remote for LED TV Philips 32PFL7605 (model of 2010 year). Without any codes works "Power", "Vol + -", Ch + -". Code is 377. It installed quickly and simply. Functionality of this replacement is 100%. Mute button works. Battery case is some hard to open and close. ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections