Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarinus60 on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My Sony remote control was not working properly anymore and I replaced it with this remote controller. It is very easy to install. All the functions worked at once. It is very handy that the steps to program the device are printed on the back of the controller for futur... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybananabusiness on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fantastic price! Surprisingly good quality plastic. Good size, fit perfectly in your hands. Manual and code book included are easy to understand (it's great that there are no wrong spelling in the manual :D). Minimal but sufficient packaging (that is what i love... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavarv2001 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to programm on most of tv's. Acceptable quality and good key responses. Fast delivery Cons:Does not work on Thomson TV sets. In the auto search you have to press the keys for a long time or you have to find a way the keys to be constantly pressed. Not all func... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywaterfly on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Works perfectly for my LG TV. 2. Delivery came fast and packed well in bubble wraps. 3. Built of the controller is solid and buttons are all responsive. 4. Very cheap for its price 5. Works as published 6. Plastic build is solid and ergonomic in design Cons:1. Limite... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylpinho on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great even with models that aren't listed. This is the third remote I buy, because it works great. (In my case I have an old CRT Philips TV ) In models that aren't listed I used the automatic search function successfully. Cons:The material used to mak... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySAlex111 on 12/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good remote, strong and hard ABS plastic, good ergonomic. Cons:Purchased for replace broken remote for LED TV Philips 32PFL7605 (model of 2010 year). Without any codes works "Power", "Vol + -", Ch + -". Code is 377. It installed quickly and simply. Functionality of this r... Read more

2 0
  • posted byextremeIbuy on 09/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it to replace an old remote controller that fell one too many times on the ground, works great with my ITT TV after i found online the 3 digit code that matches this TV. all of the functions work except for one but i can live with this. very good value for mone... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrosso99 on 08/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to set up. Good desing. Looks solid. The range is the same that the original remote of my TV. Les than 5 dollars, it is some exceptional buy! Cons:Like somebody says, the lid it is not to easy to close, actually, its impossible to close properly. Some side always kee... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypegeorgieva on 05/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very eary to set up and very easy to use - my granma got used with it already. I set it up just for 5 seconds (using method 1, with the brand codes). The description/manual of the product is in English, Spanish and Russian, which was very good. Works with old Sony TVs for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaynekerr on 02/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good replacement remote. Got heaps of functions and works on plenty of tvs. build quality surprisingly acceptable given some of the other items kicking around. Cons:Works on our LG and JVC tv. Oddly enough though on our JVC tv you can't put it to sleep using the sleep b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections