Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTibeRom on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a beautiful watch. It is light and with a stylish look. The pictures don't do justice for this item. It's doesn't look 'cheap' at all. It's a dress wristwatch by the looks. Solid build and with a nice display. The band is easy to adjust and this is something tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzippyzap on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:*Looks sharp! *Thinner than many other watches here. *Watch face large and clear, with long arms. *Very low priced. Cons:*A few sharp edges. The buckle in particular is quite sharp. Also have noticed the winding knob poke me a couple times. *The numbering is strange. Inst... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChubidaba on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As I'm writing this review, I have 11 watches brought from dealextreme, and this one is by far the best one. It has a nice style, slim, goes with a nice suit and evening wear. Brought over a year ago and it's working like a charm yet, it does lose a few second... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZaida on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great looking watch. It is very thin which makes it perfect as a dress watch. The silver colored band adds a touch of elegance. The silver/white face provides enough contrast to make it easy to read. Cons:The clasp is a little finicky and popped open... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeviln3 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This what is very cheap, and looks amazing. Buy it! I have some expensive watches in $100-$200 range, and this watch is only $6. I've had comments about my other watches, but any time I wear this watch, I always get complements. The price that anyone guess is always off... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcgyver75 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch is nicely built : its smart construction makes it look slimmer than it is. The watch is easy to wear and handy : easy to protect from shocks as it is so slim,. The lens seems mineral and scratch resistant, the wristband doesnt hurt hairy wrists and is easy to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good and not like a $5 roadside fakes. It looks somewhat like a skagen but can be easily differentiated by a glance. Pretty light weigh, color combination is great so it suits any dress. Preferably casual though ;) From shipping point of view, the delivery was quite... Read more

1 0
  • posted byequakebr on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is nicely built. Seems much, much more expensive than really is. Keeps time with decent precision, had no need to adjust the time since I bought it. The stell belt is really beautiful and easy to adjust without too much effort. Cons:None than I can think of. T... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytruenature on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great look and feel. The wristband is cool and original. Came with lock in order to save battery through delivery time. Clean and modern, looks expensive. Cons:Came without gift box, so if your plan is to give as a gift you should get the gift box somewhere else... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySwamp7hing on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Like a Skagen watch! Fantastic and expensive looking band - I'd have paid that much for the band alone! The face itself is simple and easy to read. Clean, modern. A cinch to adjust the clasp for wrist sizing. Keeps good time (not with Swiss Precision, but what do you expe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections