Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9744341 on 06/01/2016

My son loved the watch, I bought him an alternative and a normal watch. This one was the one that fit his 11YO wrist. I had to push the adjustment back past were it wanted to go, but besides some minor bending of the metal band, it was fine. The band didn't survive a tumble he had, and shortly I... Read more

Impression:Good value,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by10121994 on 03/16/2016

Cheap, but low quality

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bySnoWHandS on 12/18/2015

Excellent watch with nice simple face. Slightly thicker than expected however is still very thin. Battery was dead on arrival and unsure how to remove battery myself - will be done by watchsmith. pros: nice and pretty, good price. cons: shipping time, held at customs, battery DOA.

Impression:Simple,Good value,Fancy;

0 0 0

• posted byAmitoglo on 11/18/2015

The watch is nice and look beautiful. It's very slim and shinning. It's nice for a gift to closed ones.

Impression:nice,gift item,slim watch;

0 0 1

• posted byStrath on 08/19/2015

A good well made watch with a Japanese movement according to the packaging. Clear easy to read face. I have bought two of these and neither worked on delivery. A battery change fixed the problem DX SKU: 334666 are what the manufacturer uses and these are better than alkaline replacements of the... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byMallorick79 on 05/12/2015

I really enjoy the look of this watch. If you want a professional casual watch, this is for you. It goes very well with work shirts and business attire. It is a bit light in weight and I'm not a personal fan of the glossy chrome finishes on the casing of most watches in this category, but the is... Read more

Impression:appealing;

0 0 0

• posted byTibeRom on 10/21/2013

This is a beautiful watch. It is light and with a stylish look. The pictures don't do justice for this item. It's doesn't look 'cheap' at all. It's a dress wristwatch by the looks. Solid build and with a nice display. The band is easy to adjust and this is something that many will price for a and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzippyzap on 09/15/2013

*Looks sharp! *Thinner than many other watches here. *Watch face large and clear, with long arms. *Very low priced. *A few sharp edges. The buckle in particular is quite sharp. Also have noticed the winding knob poke me a couple times. *The numbering is strange. Instead of the usual 1-12, it is a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChubidaba on 06/23/2013

As I'm writing this review, I have 11 watches brought from dealextreme, and this one is by far the best one. It has a nice style, slim, goes with a nice suit and evening wear. Brought over a year ago and it's working like a charm yet, it does lose a few seconds every week, but it's normal. I it's... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZaida on 05/31/2013

This is a great looking watch. It is very thin which makes it perfect as a dress watch. The silver colored band adds a touch of elegance. The silver/white face provides enough contrast to make it easy to read. The clasp is a little finicky and popped open the first time I put it on after I the my... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere