Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTibeRom on 10/21/2013

This is a beautiful watch. It is light and with a stylish look. The pictures don't do justice for this item. It's doesn't look 'cheap' at all. It's a dress wristwatch by the looks. Solid build and with a nice display. The band is easy to adjust and this is something that many will appreciate. Excellent price for a very nice looking and comfortable to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzippyzap on 09/15/2013

*Looks sharp! *Thinner than many other watches here. *Watch face large and clear, with long arms. *Very low priced. *A few sharp edges. The buckle in particular is quite sharp. Also have noticed the winding knob poke me a couple times. *The numbering is strange. Instead of the usual 1-12, it is 10-60. One place says "water proof" while another ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChubidaba on 06/23/2013

As I'm writing this review, I have 11 watches brought from dealextreme, and this one is by far the best one. It has a nice style, slim, goes with a nice suit and evening wear. Brought over a year ago and it's working like a charm yet, it does lose a few seconds every week, but it's normal. I think it's the first dealextreme watch that will have it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZaida on 05/31/2013

This is a great looking watch. It is very thin which makes it perfect as a dress watch. The silver colored band adds a touch of elegance. The silver/white face provides enough contrast to make it easy to read. The clasp is a little finicky and popped open the first time I put it on after I adjusted the size for my wrist. I had not clamped it down properly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeviln3 on 03/30/2013

This what is very cheap, and looks amazing. Buy it! I have some expensive watches in $100-$200 range, and this watch is only $6. I've had comments about my other watches, but any time I wear this watch, I always get complements. The price that anyone guess is always off by a couple hundred dollars. None.. I haven't had to readjust the time so I guess ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcgyver75 on 12/03/2012

The watch is nicely built : its smart construction makes it look slimmer than it is. The watch is easy to wear and handy : easy to protect from shocks as it is so slim,. The lens seems mineral and scratch resistant, the wristband doesnt hurt hairy wrists and is easy to adjust at your size. no illuminated hands, no box or case included so you have to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 10/13/2012

Looks good and not like a $5 roadside fakes. It looks somewhat like a skagen but can be easily differentiated by a glance. Pretty light weigh, color combination is great so it suits any dress. Preferably casual though ;) From shipping point of view, the delivery was quite delayed and packaging is good. The wristband is a bit tight . But I guess that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byequakebr on 07/02/2012

The watch is nicely built. Seems much, much more expensive than really is. Keeps time with decent precision, had no need to adjust the time since I bought it. The stell belt is really beautiful and easy to adjust without too much effort. None than I can think of. The watch is nicely built and I have no complaints about it right now. The watch is really ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytruenature on 12/18/2011

Great look and feel. The wristband is cool and original. Came with lock in order to save battery through delivery time. Clean and modern, looks expensive. Came without gift box, so if your plan is to give as a gift you should get the gift box somewhere else. I own a lot of watches and when talking about look this definitely beats some of the 100$ watches ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySwamp7hing on 08/04/2011

Like a Skagen watch! Fantastic and expensive looking band - I'd have paid that much for the band alone! The face itself is simple and easy to read. Clean, modern. A cinch to adjust the clasp for wrist sizing. Keeps good time (not with Swiss Precision, but what do you expect for $5) and looks expensive! Build quality so-so - the watch feels a bit flimsy ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections