Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulipee on 04/20/2013

It´s really confortable, and its shape is really fantastic. It´s weight is perfect. The combination of colours is interesting. You can wear it with formal customes. It should be sent with a better package, in case you wanted to sell it. Colours should be more intense. I didn´t think it was going to be so good, it´s quality is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniel1127 on 10/03/2012

easy to set Looks very good But looks a bit cheap but nice very simple watch big number and it is quite heavy . reccommend it, I am very pleased with it.Not a bad for a $6 watch Nothing to say, it is impossible to demand more with the price of this product. Good for anyone who wants Nice watch at a price not bad A good watche is worth the price If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycagb1248 on 01/14/2008

Seems like it keeps good time, and it is easy to set. Feels kinda cheap. The white decorations on the band are plastic and one had already fallen off when it arrived. Good price, though. If you like the way it looks, get it. Personally, I think there are better watches here for close to the same price. Read more

2 0
  • posted byMufasa on 12/13/2007

Looks very stylish and unique compared to the standard watches at the stores. Batteries are included. White caps that line the centre of the wrist band can fall out (some may find removing all the white caps may be a better look for the watch) Not a bad look for a $6 watch! Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections