Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHamsterbacke93 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*It really don't look like a cheap watch *Fits very good *The white plastic thinks didn't fall out at my watch. So I think it is a really good present for a women and I love it. Before I got the watch, I thought it would be some ugly and cheap looking plastic watch -&gt... Read more

0 2
  • posted byrocioo on 12/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has big number and it is quite heavy , which is great because it looks like an expensive watch, its great for women as it is quite femenine, great size because is not too big but either too small. Roman number make it classy. Cons:It has this white plastic things in it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugustouser on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice wristwatch. The watchband is different, bold ... The indicators in Roman numerals lend sophistication to the watch. Português: Muito bonito. Tem uma pulseira diferente, ousada.... Os indicadores em numerais romanos dão um toque de sofisticação ao relóg... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjonlegend21 on 07/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very stylish watch that can be great for children aswell who are learning to tell time as it has the minutes on the inside of the watch also great to teach roman numerals as they are around the face aswell The look of the watch is very nice looks alot more expen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMufasa on 12/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very stylish and unique compared to the standard watches at the stores. Batteries are included. Cons:White caps that line the centre of the wrist band can fall out (some may find removing all the white caps may be a better look for the watch) OtherThoughts:Had to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections