Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacrokernel on 08/23/2013

It is a very cheap ($7.47 only!) set of screwdrivers with 12 (twelve ) different heads: two heads on each of six bits. The bits look sturdy. The handle is rather comfortable, however see the cons. It lacks smaller flat and cross bits. The smallest bits are too big for disassembling iPhone, for example. This makes the set less useful. The red tip of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffitri on 04/16/2012

# Nice Packaging # Able to reach me within 3 weeks # Solid product # Look expensive but real price is below $8 # Well manufactured # Have 'roomba' triangle bit # Good built # function properly Recommended to all, it's still done it's purpose up until now. Kudos to dx.com to make it real with the cheap price.. # This is my 3rd order from Dx.com. Surprisingly,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySimonLund on 04/02/2011

Feels very good, and pretty good quality. Doesn't break, even at harder use. Easy to use, The case is a little cheap, and breaks easily, when keeping in back pack. The "nut" is hard to tie. Maybe it could be a little cheaper. - I have to write at least 500 characters - - I have to write at least 500 characters - - I have to write at least ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 08/02/2009

Very precise tips and handle. Steel is very fine and well manufactured. The plastic handle is surprisingly sturdy. Not really a good kit for those looking for a general precision driving tool kit. This kit has a number of special precision tips. Also the reach of the tips are a little on the short side. others have said that their kits have come with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehebing on 09/04/2008

+ Good built + Includes bits: T5-T20, T6-T15, T8-T10, flat 2.0-PH00, tri-wing 3.0-triangle 2.3, star 1.5-star 2.0 + Includes triangle 2.3 bit to open Roomba batteries (see http://www.roombareview.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=231 and http://www.roombareview.com/hack/battery.shtml) None Would be nice if more bits would be made available and the bits where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniai_mack on 08/04/2008

very well made set will come in very useful i open a lot of electronics and phones so the t5 is a god sent the handle feels very nice will will still after hours of working with it thy are all so very long to get in to recessed screws and the case is nice a strong to store it in pluse it keeps it all together the Philips head is bigger then i thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaiLin on 04/14/2008

The whole set is made nicely. The long shaft on the bits will let you get at screws in deep pockets. Useful bits in a sturdy box. Back end was a tight, was hard to spin shaft. Easily fixable with a little fine sand paper. Works fine now. My set came with a different set of bits. I didn't have a T-8-15 bit, but an additional Phillips and flat end driver.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmech on 04/08/2008

Very useful set of drivers for a wide variety of small electronics projects! The selection of ends is pretty well-rounded and should be enough for most tinkerings. The case holds everything securely and the latch is even nice and snug so it doesn't open unexpectedly and spill everything. The overall size of the case is small enough that it's easy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskjohns on 02/29/2008

It contains mostly used tips for dismantling and opening basic davices. I also opened my dishwasher with it, cos there was used Torx Screws. Nothing significant... They look to be a bit weak for harder use, but mine is still working well Nice set of screwdrivers, they work. The case is also good to keep them all together. For small devices is enough,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/17/2007

Easy to use Cheap Built well None I have bought a few of these sets and happy with them. Useful if you do fine work. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections