Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100% Metal flashlight. It is quite strong but remember that it only takes only one AA battery so don't expect sunlight. The battery lasts a lot too (if of good quality) and it takes rechargeable NiMh too. The switch is in a very clever position and very comfor... Read more

Panoramic Front Back1 Opened Review
    0 0
  • posted bypweester on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, light, colourful light. Practical to keep in your pocket or bag. This is a simple easy to use light to carry around. I bought this for my girlfriend to keep in her handbag. The strap and clip make it versatile. Cons:Not very powerful but this is normal for a ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoronocova on 12/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small Lightweight Easily found battery OK feeling switch Smooth threading No weird logos on light (clean) Cons:This light was not what I expected, and I did not expect a very bright light. I ordered three and all three have similar output. Unfortunately the output is only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 08/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this was the second light i bought from Dx back in feb of 08. i couldn't believe the price. it has a very nice blue anodized finish. the build quality is pretty good, all the threads felt good and the body feels solid. the switch is a decent reverse clicky tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyesse on 07/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well not so expensive if check it´s cool outfit but.. Cons:Light is very weak, about the same as 10mm focused led and thatkind keychains can get with $0,75. Also the body was allready a bit scrached when it arrived. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Can be used as a keycha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydejorgan on 06/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Lamp is cheap. Build quality is ok for this price. Since this lamp is not bright, i would recommend to use it in Bedroom for reading or to search something in your car in the evening. The color's look fine. I got 9 blue ones. But i found a silver and a red... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackdragon on 05/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its fairly cheap. seems to be built fairly solid, which is a plus. uses a common primary, which can be good in a pinch. o-rings seem to be of decent quality. Cons:not very bright. the clicky can be hard to operate, which also doesnt allow it to tailstand. the th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRysiu on 12/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice color, Cons:not much brighter than tradicional candle, good if U want go to bathroom without turning on main room lights OtherThoughts: Bottomline:don't buy Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 11/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice brightness for a AA light with a generic LED. Decent runtime. Bright anodized color. Cons:Not super bright. The lanyard is big and heavy - I prefer a simpler lanyard. OtherThoughts:Mine is a lot darker blue than it appears on my monitor. More of a royal blue than t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price Bright enough The colour Cons:None OtherThoughts:I love this anodised stuff, I'm not sure why. These torches are so cool looking plan to give them as gifts. Bottomline:Good cheap torch, great as an easy Xmas/Hannukah/whatever present. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections