Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/04/2013

100% Metal flashlight. It is quite strong but remember that it only takes only one AA battery so don't expect sunlight. The battery lasts a lot too (if of good quality) and it takes rechargeable NiMh too. The switch is in a very clever position and very comfortable to use. None until unfortunately after almost a year it fell on the floor from about ... Read more

Panoramic Front Back1 Opened Review
    0 0
  • posted bypweester on 04/12/2013

Small, light, colourful light. Practical to keep in your pocket or bag. This is a simple easy to use light to carry around. I bought this for my girlfriend to keep in her handbag. The strap and clip make it versatile. Not very powerful but this is normal for a light like this. The strap may be a little clumsy with the clip but once you use it a couple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoronocova on 12/06/2008

Small Lightweight Easily found battery OK feeling switch Smooth threading No weird logos on light (clean) This light was not what I expected, and I did not expect a very bright light. I ordered three and all three have similar output. Unfortunately the output is only about 2-4 times that of one of the 2x2016 keychain lights. I ordered these hoping they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 08/31/2008

this was the second light i bought from Dx back in feb of 08. i couldn't believe the price. it has a very nice blue anodized finish. the build quality is pretty good, all the threads felt good and the body feels solid. the switch is a decent reverse clicky that feels sturdy. it's easy to use, push the button. runs on one aa. small enough to be an edc ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyesse on 07/30/2008

Well not so expensive if check it´s cool outfit but.. Light is very weak, about the same as 10mm focused led and thatkind keychains can get with $0,75. Also the body was allready a bit scrached when it arrived. Can be used as a keychan, not to big for that atleast not for me. But I buy this for my father and good, because I don´t have any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydejorgan on 06/10/2008

The Lamp is cheap. Build quality is ok for this price. Since this lamp is not bright, i would recommend to use it in Bedroom for reading or to search something in your car in the evening. The color's look fine. I got 9 blue ones. But i found a silver and a red one in my chipment. I must say, the colors looks fine. Maybe you should buy more than one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackdragon on 05/29/2008

its fairly cheap. seems to be built fairly solid, which is a plus. uses a common primary, which can be good in a pinch. o-rings seem to be of decent quality. not very bright. the clicky can be hard to operate, which also doesnt allow it to tailstand. the threads could use some lube as well. its not bad for its price. i wouldnt use it as a normal carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRysiu on 12/11/2007

nice color, not much brighter than tradicional candle, good if U want go to bathroom without turning on main room lights don't buy Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 11/28/2007

Nice brightness for a AA light with a generic LED. Decent runtime. Bright anodized color. Not super bright. The lanyard is big and heavy - I prefer a simpler lanyard. Mine is a lot darker blue than it appears on my monitor. More of a royal blue than the light blue I see on my screen. LED has a slight blue tint to it. Great light for the price. Makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/17/2007

Good price Bright enough The colour None I love this anodised stuff, I'm not sure why. These torches are so cool looking plan to give them as gifts. Good cheap torch, great as an easy Xmas/Hannukah/whatever present. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections