Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazunino on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Considering the flashlight has only one LED, the light it provides is quite strong. I really like the fact it uses 1 standard AA battery. A rechargeable good quality battery lasts forever so it seems the flashlight requires little power. Cons:The quality of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzavaboy on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, small, convenient, lasts long, one AA battery, durable. It looks like it can go underwater, though I haven't tried and wouldn't recommend it. Cons:Only the butt end of the flashlight can be unscrewed; you can't unscrew the lens side of the flashlight. The button... Read more

0 0
  • posted byludsimon on 11/10/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good, for this price, with strong brightness. The system of a single AA battery and makes it economically and lighting is not anything to be for others who use more batteries. Cons:It's not written on on it "Police 5Watt". Build quality isn't best. For this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrsguerreirog on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great flashlight, lights well, exquisite finish, late button system is super practical. With cord lock for easy removal and the key ring. The system of a single AA battery and makes it economically and lighting is not anything to be for others who use more batteries.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAznAngel on 05/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, could be cheaper user friendly made out of metal Uses AA batteries Comes with keychain strong build quality Cons:The keychain fabric started to fray after just a couple of days use. I have since taken it off and used the torch bare with no keychain. But... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysiLEntTriGGer on 07/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pretty cheap Looks good. Comes with a nice detachable keychain strap Cons:Not that bright, I compared it a similar generic LED flashlight I had (both used AA batts) And the other one was significantly brighter. Build quality isn't very good. But what do you expect for onl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygaryo on 06/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good led light for the price. the battery life seems to be pretty good. i have not changed the battery yet and it has been over a month now. the light is pretty good at close distances. it is not the brightest but it is quite small so you probably cannot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmac5 on 02/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built casing with good grey coating. Clicky tailcap works flawlessly. Keychain attachment with detachable feature is quite handy. This light has a lot more output then the Powerlight SKU2089. Cons:Bluish tint to the light. Threads have O-rings, however head... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythe_mcmc on 12/24/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Small - Reliable (so far) clicky - Easy UI - Loooong runtime - I left mine on for almost a day, 8 hrs or so at a time, and still usable output, about 15-30 lumens. Cons:- None. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- For the price, it is a great light. Enough light for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscoobth on 11/08/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a cheap torch Cons:My grandmother had trouble at first working out how to turn it on, then had trouble pushing the firm button. Its very cheaply made No where neer 5watts of light, maybe 0.8watts if you are lucky. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Its a cheap torch, what more... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections