Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazunino on 03/09/2013

Considering the flashlight has only one LED, the light it provides is quite strong. I really like the fact it uses 1 standard AA battery. A rechargeable good quality battery lasts forever so it seems the flashlight requires little power. The quality of the materials is not great, just ok. The on/off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzavaboy on 10/01/2012

Cheap, small, convenient, lasts long, one AA battery, durable. It looks like it can go underwater, though I haven't tried and wouldn't recommend it. Only the butt end of the flashlight can be unscrewed; you can't unscrew the lens side of the flashlight. The button it much stiffer and harder to click ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byludsimon on 11/10/2009

Good, for this price, with strong brightness. The system of a single AA battery and makes it economically and lighting is not anything to be for others who use more batteries. It's not written on on it "Police 5Watt". Build quality isn't best. For this price very good! Great for every day use!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byezhfan on 09/02/2009

Well-built torch. I didn't expect such a good case quality - it seems to be strong enought not to be broken under my weight if I'll stand on it. The case can be unscrewed in two places protected with rubber bands - good protection from dust and water. There is also a lace with keychain-ring and smal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsguerreirog on 06/30/2009

Great flashlight, lights well, exquisite finish, late button system is super practical. With cord lock for easy removal and the key ring. The system of a single AA battery and makes it economically and lighting is not anything to be for others who use more batteries. nothing against. I recommend to all ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAznAngel on 05/11/2009

Cheap, could be cheaper user friendly made out of metal Uses AA batteries Comes with keychain strong build quality The keychain fabric started to fray after just a couple of days use. I have since taken it off and used the torch bare with no keychain. Button's really firm. Paint scratches off very easily,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysiLEntTriGGer on 07/14/2008

Pretty cheap Looks good. Comes with a nice detachable keychain strap Not that bright, I compared it a similar generic LED flashlight I had (both used AA batts) And the other one was significantly brighter. Build quality isn't very good. But what do you expect for only 4$. I bought this flashlight hoping ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygaryo on 06/09/2008

very good led light for the price. the battery life seems to be pretty good. i have not changed the battery yet and it has been over a month now. the light is pretty good at close distances. it is not the brightest but it is quite small so you probably cannot expect it to be that bright. it does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmac5 on 02/06/2008

Well built casing with good grey coating. Clicky tailcap works flawlessly. Keychain attachment with detachable feature is quite handy. This light has a lot more output then the Powerlight SKU2089. Bluish tint to the light. Threads have O-rings, however headpiece seems too loose. Machining of the tactical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythe_mcmc on 12/24/2007

- Small - Reliable (so far) clicky - Easy UI - Loooong runtime - I left mine on for almost a day, 8 hrs or so at a time, and still usable output, about 15-30 lumens. - None. - For the price, it is a great light. Enough light for dusk or semi-dark, definitely bright in pitch dark, and looong runtime on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections