Customer’s impression:
cheap materials
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• UPDATE!!!!

posted by killingfield on 11/07/2007
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

wish it was a tad bit brighter

boy was i wrong about this product. at first testing it side by side with a piggy LED i thought it was the same thing. I found out later than this little flashlight packs a decent size punch for it size.

earlier this evening i was stuck on a highway with a flat tire. total complete darkness. I had only two lights with me (piggy led and this one). well as most of you know the piggy LED doesnt have a switch where it can stay on. and the light is not as bright as i thought. on the other hand, this flash light was bright enough to light up the wheel well so i can change the tire. since i needed two hands i had to find a few rocks to prop it up and angle it at my working area. but the light is VERY Bright for ITS SIZE. i really do think its worth the money now considering how a 3.50 flashlight helped me out.

buy it and you wont be dissapointed! i guess the only reason why i gave it a lower review was because of the manufacture claim (5w) which is BS.

but buy it without the expectation of the 5w or even 3w output.

Post comment

DX Everywhere