Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• UPDATE!!!!

posted by killingfield on 11/07/2007
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

DXTREMLY USEFUL!!!

Cons:

wish it was a tad bit brighter

OtherThoughts:

boy was i wrong about this product. at first testing it side by side with a piggy LED i thought it was the same thing. I found out later than this little flashlight packs a decent size punch for it size.

earlier this evening i was stuck on a highway with a flat tire. total complete darkness. I had only two lights with me (piggy led and this one). well as most of you know the piggy LED doesnt have a switch where it can stay on. and the light is not as bright as i thought. on the other hand, this flash light was bright enough to light up the wheel well so i can change the tire. since i needed two hands i had to find a few rocks to prop it up and angle it at my working area. but the light is VERY Bright for ITS SIZE. i really do think its worth the money now considering how a 3.50 flashlight helped me out.

Bottomline:

buy it and you wont be dissapointed! i guess the only reason why i gave it a lower review was because of the manufacture claim (5w) which is BS.

but buy it without the expectation of the 5w or even 3w output.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections