Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysparkology on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and cheap. Add a lithium battery and leave it in the first aid kit you don't touch for years. Good also as a loaner, if you lose it you don't care. I am updating my old kits that have 222 bulbs and leaky carbon cells. These are fine for that. The energizer lithium b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A flashlight cheap, small, light and has a good brightness even using one AA battery. Its luminosity is acceptable and reasonable consumption. Its construction is good and beautiful. Cons:The light it produces is not like 5W seems less. OtherThoughts:In principle you ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmfan on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Practical. -Durable. -Functional. -Good solid build. -Portable and small size. -Great lighting. -Works fine with single AA battery. -Highly recommended. -Elegant black color. -User friendly. -Fits your needs. -Nice style. -Police logo. Cons:-Nothing to say. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnton1986 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main plus is its price! Small flashlight on cheap batteries. Easy to use. Comfortable in the hand. Cons:Not far enough shine. Uncomfortable thread for attachment to the keys. You can not make out the head light for me is critical. OtherThoughts:Flashlight ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulius218 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It use 2x AA batteries realy small and portable. quality is super good. have 3 of them a little big for keychain. output power is realy lower i think it more lower, but him brightness is good very useful in car, backpack, good in camping, hiking for fishing. r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzavaboy on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, small, convenient, lasts long, one AA battery, durable. It looks like it can go underwater, though I haven't tried and wouldn't recommend it. Cons:Only the butt end of the flashlight can be unscrewed; you can't unscrew the lens side of the flashlight. The button... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonomate on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It enlightens your dark rooms =O. - It's cheap and worth the risk of disapointment. - Operates with a single AA battery. Cons:- Its light is not as strong as some of the pricier models here on DX, so you won't cause the "wow" effect around your friends. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsamila on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the relation cost-benefit and luminosity-battery duration, is better than other more expensive fashlights. the bright is not the top one, but the battery life is much better than others. I have another one with CREE LED, the brigth is about the half but the life... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypieter615 on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gives a good amount of light considering its small size and the fact it only uses 1AA battery. Very light and good quality for the price. Because it uses a AA battery it last longer than a “standard” keychain flashlight, powered by 3 button cells. Cons:Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortuus82 on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good amount of light considering only 1 AA battery - Body is perfect not too small or big - Nice focused beam - Quality is better then you would expect in this price range. - Keychain is good and handy Cons:- Plastic lens, mine came with a few scratches on it but thats... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections