Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodem69 on 10/17/2013

Good price, nice looking product. Good metal construction. The switch looks like durable thing. Attachment to the keys is not very good. The strings to the strap are too thin. You can't unscrew the lens side of the flashlight, only side with switch. It is important for better "light corrections&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykewinner on 07/29/2013

This flashlight is little, but gives a great light. Theres a little keychain with it, so it is possible to hang it on your backpack or whatever. I don't like that it says "police" on the side of the flashlight. But i guess it is a matter of taste. The flashlight is a bit too big to hang in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysparkology on 05/06/2013

Small and cheap. Add a lithium battery and leave it in the first aid kit you don't touch for years. Good also as a loaner, if you lose it you don't care. I am updating my old kits that have 222 bulbs and leaky carbon cells. These are fine for that. The energizer lithium batteries will last a decade and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

A flashlight cheap, small, light and has a good brightness even using one AA battery. Its luminosity is acceptable and reasonable consumption. Its construction is good and beautiful. The light it produces is not like 5W seems less. In principle you are unsure use this flashlight. But over time you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmfan on 02/22/2013

-Practical. -Durable. -Functional. -Good solid build. -Portable and small size. -Great lighting. -Works fine with single AA battery. -Highly recommended. -Elegant black color. -User friendly. -Fits your needs. -Nice style. -Police logo. -Nothing to say. -Perfect for gift... You won't regret it... -The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnton1986 on 01/12/2013

The main plus is its price! Small flashlight on cheap batteries. Easy to use. Comfortable in the hand. Not far enough shine. Uncomfortable thread for attachment to the keys. You can not make out the head light for me is critical. Flashlight cheap. Simple More from him is impossible to demand :) . Button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaulius218 on 01/07/2013

It use 2x AA batteries realy small and portable. quality is super good. have 3 of them a little big for keychain. output power is realy lower i think it more lower, but him brightness is good very useful in car, backpack, good in camping, hiking for fishing. realy usefull item recommend it.i use 1450... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzavaboy on 10/01/2012

Cheap, small, convenient, lasts long, one AA battery, durable. It looks like it can go underwater, though I haven't tried and wouldn't recommend it. Only the butt end of the flashlight can be unscrewed; you can't unscrew the lens side of the flashlight. The button it much stiffer and harder to click ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonomate on 09/08/2012

- It enlightens your dark rooms =O. - It's cheap and worth the risk of disapointment. - Operates with a single AA battery. - Its light is not as strong as some of the pricier models here on DX, so you won't cause the "wow" effect around your friends. It's pretty much similar to ordinary flashlights:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsamila on 07/09/2012

the relation cost-benefit and luminosity-battery duration, is better than other more expensive fashlights. the bright is not the top one, but the battery life is much better than others. I have another one with CREE LED, the brigth is about the half but the life of battery is more than 3 times. I buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections